Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Astrology Needs Information from Winners

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Elizabeth03.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #13720
April 12, 2005
3 Posts
Posted: April 12, 2005, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Hello Lucky People,

I am a vedic astrologer.

I am very interested in doing a little research on any one who has won a good amount. I would not need your name you could submitt a fake name... 

I think it would be intersting to see the connections for the pattern of large winning.

Astrology is always easier to explain AFTER an dvent rather than before. But think of this, when we know when there are Transits with Good Asptects to Uranus and Jupter, we already know that our changes are greater during those times... becuase the UNEXPECTED happens.

We also know that Saturn and Mars creates our suffering.

Anyway, I woud need the following, if you are intersted.

Birth Day

Birth Place

Birth Time

Amount of winning.

and the date of the winn

This would also be ok for other types of gambling.

In astrology, we generally look at two thing  Jupter the planet of expansion and Uranus, Suddent Changes.... usually a little mars energy... or Sun can also add energy.

The second house is considered money and posessions... but wins can also happen in 12 house transits, karm house.

Money coming from partners usually show up in the 7th house.

So you guys, if any one knows someone who has already been a BiG winner. Please ask them to forward their information

Also, if they are married, it might be intersting to see what the mates chart looks like.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: April 12, 2005, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Could the I ching in some way maybe be used for lottery numbers' prediction, do you know ?

And in which way(s) is Indian astrology different ?

I always wondered about my natal chart, but there is no way to know my birth time and no I am not one of those that you are asking about.

For a very long time I have had 3 conflicting beliefs:

Nothing ever really changes.

Things are always changing.

Events just cycle and or also history or dvents repeat.

We are moving from the past present and future towards the future, present and past. What is, was and will be again. Time and space chase their (its) own tail. We are moving towards the end, which is the beginning.

There is only one constant (It, He, I am, God, or whatever), I would rather call him "No name".

We are many and we are also one.

(I some-times say crazy things like these, but I am not crazy, that is not anymore than anybody else).

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
      Member #13720
      April 12, 2005
      3 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2005, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Vedic Astrology has over 100 different kinds of casting sytems.

But the basic birth system which is -23 degress different than Western Astrology is best for life cycles.

Send me a private email with your info... I will do a free Vedic Report for you by email.

When the time is not know, I will use 12:00 PM Noon.  There are systems to figure it out... it does effect the houses that the planents fall. but you can rectify it by a few questions about your life.

I also do a version that is based only on your birthday and birth month... no year time or place. It is the energy pattern that you are born with.  I can predict which years are money years... or rest times... and new cycles... and completion.

Blessings.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: April 13, 2005, 4:26 am - IP Logged

I am a Tauros or Bull, but I think of myself as being a Dragon, but there is no such sign.

Thank you very much for your offer and I accept it.

If I have wanted to learn prediction I would have taken 1 or more of the following, fire, smoke, cloud, water or ceiling wall surface gazing, day-dreaming could also work, the subconcious or whatever should be able to make picture projections and or thoughts with any of those.

Very weird ! Right ?

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23266 Posts
          Posted: April 13, 2005, 6:55 am - IP Logged

<moved to Mystical forum>

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
            Nova Scotia
            Canada
            Member #9934
            December 27, 2004
            884 Posts
            Posted: April 13, 2005, 4:07 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by Lucky88888 on April 12, 2005

Hello Lucky People,

I am a vedic astrologer.

I am very interested in doing a little research on any one who has won a good amount. I would not need your name you could submitt a fake name... 

I think it would be intersting to see the connections for the pattern of large winning.

Astrology is always easier to explain AFTER an dvent rather than before. But think of this, when we know when there are Transits with Good Asptects to Uranus and Jupter, we already know that our changes are greater during those times... becuase the UNEXPECTED happens.

We also know that Saturn and Mars creates our suffering.

Anyway, I woud need the following, if you are intersted.

Birth Day

Birth Place

Birth Time

Amount of winning.

and the date of the winn

This would also be ok for other types of gambling.

In astrology, we generally look at two thing  Jupter the planet of expansion and Uranus, Suddent Changes.... usually a little mars energy... or Sun can also add energy.

The second house is considered money and posessions... but wins can also happen in 12 house transits, karm house.

Money coming from partners usually show up in the 7th house.

So you guys, if any one knows someone who has already been a BiG winner. Please ask them to forward their information

Also, if they are married, it might be intersting to see what the mates chart looks like.

DO YOU DO CHARTS FOR PEOPLE EVEN IF THEY HAVE NOT WON A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY?

ELIZABETH