Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Energy workers wanted

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
New Mexico
United States
Member #12305
March 10, 2005
2984 Posts
Posted: April 15, 2005, 9:06 pm - IP Logged
Let's do it instead of talking about it. 

6 discharge energy worker/manipulators, any discipline, any method, who are willing to take part in an attempt to bring up six picked balls on Power Ball.  Each worker accountable for one number, ignoring all others.

We'll filter a set of numbers that seem likely candidates for the Wednesday night Power Ball, then each take a ball/number and try to nudge it into place.

I'll be searching the rest of the web for people to try this if I don't get 6 people here who are willing.  I have a few possibilities in mind, but I won't contact them until there's been an opportunity of the people on this forum to get in.

PM me if you are interested.  We'll keep it private.  No point in giving the non-believers anything to chuckle about if we fail completely.  Probably we'll need to communicate on Yahoo Messenger Conferencing to work out the final details.

If you aren't an adept, but wish to participate, we might work you in afterward if the first phase shows any signs of success.  But for the first shot, let's keep it tight, small, focused and accountable.

Any takers?

Jack
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #13253
    April 2, 2005
    40 Posts
    Posted: April 16, 2005, 12:25 am - IP Logged

If you don't get as much response here as you'd like, I can post a link of this to the dowser's group and the getpsi group I belong to. There's already a psi game on the gotpsi.com site that let's you do a lottery test, so I'd bet there would be some takers there. Let me know.

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #12305
      March 10, 2005
      2984 Posts
      Posted: April 16, 2005, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Thanks.  Let's give it until tonight to give everyone here a chance to participate if they wish.  I'll let you know whether you need to do that.  Best you just put up a link on them to this thread.

Thanks

Jack

ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
        Member #4416
        April 22, 2004
        1075 Posts
        Posted: April 16, 2005, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Jack,

Do you have to pick on the PowerBall game? The pot's just starting to get on a roll. The giant jackpot fanatics are going to be upset with you and your efforts...lol.

Seriously, I tried to get a similar initiative going here several months ago, but I couldn't find enough people to make a go of it. I'd still like to do it, but my mental space is way too cluttered right now. I hope you get it going.

Good luck,

aye'

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #12305
          March 10, 2005
          2984 Posts
          Posted: April 16, 2005, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, aye.  Still working on getting enough people.  I think there'll be more than enough coming in from the dowsers and psi sites, though.

Maybe we can do yours next time around.

Meanwhile there's a matter of catching the wave on PB tonight.... good things happening there, methinks.

Later amigo,

Jack

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: April 17, 2005, 10:18 am - IP Logged

If you don't get as much response here as you'd like, I can post a link of this to the dowser's group and the getpsi group I belong to. There's already a psi game on the gotpsi.com site that let's you do a lottery test, so I'd bet there would be some takers there. Let me know.

Luckierlady:

Response here's been flat.  I'd say put it out to getpsi and the dowsers and I'll scout around among some local brujas, shamans, etc, and try the web for a Zen Master or two if there's one out there who's actually a Zen Master.  Might be worth checking for some Thelemans or Caballans so long as it can be kept focused, which ain't likely.  Used to be a site where a whole mishmash pack hung out, but it's closed down, methinks.

Might be there's just not enough interest to pull this off after all. Or everyone just off on their own paths.

Seems fairly strange, but it's a strange reality.

Jack

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #12305
              March 10, 2005
              2984 Posts
              Posted: April 17, 2005, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Heck, if you're in we only need four.  Ought to be four people in the human population we can find to take a shot at this, provided we sift.  Let's make Wednesday tentative, but slidable forward.  If we only have three or four we can still try it with three or four numbers and see if it's worth the trouble.

Jack

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
                clarkston georgia
                United States
                Member #555
                August 8, 2002
                3348 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2005, 11:07 am - IP Logged

im in

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  Charlotte North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #464
                  July 9, 2002
                  17393 Posts
                  Posted: April 17, 2005, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

count me in also!

wpb

JollSC5's avatar - center
                    aiken sc
                    United States
                    Member #12011
                    March 2, 2005
                    1 Posts
                    Posted: April 17, 2005, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

I will help if I can

Joll

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #12305
                      March 10, 2005
                      2984 Posts
                      Posted: April 17, 2005, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Hi folks.  Thanks for the replies.  However, I'd be obliged if you'll just volunteer through a PM to me.  We'll make final arrangements from there.

I'm figuring there'll be a trial run on the Tuesday MM to weed out those of us who can't move balls, provided any of us can.

Reply by PM, please.  Private Message.

Jack

(aye, you might want to keep your MM bets low on Tuesday, just in case one of us or more's able to make the cut.  Things could get fairly screwy if a dozen people are pushing particular white balls and happen to be able to do it.)

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #12305
                        March 10, 2005
                        2984 Posts
                        Posted: April 17, 2005, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Incidently, if you want in this and aren't an adept, you might be and not know it.  Since we're going to be doing an elimination trial on MM on Tuesday, come on in if you want to give it a try. 

How many white balls on MM?  That's how many spots we have open, minus a small handful.

I'll give everyone a number in a day or so and if you manage to bring it up Tuesday night you'll be on the 6 member A Team for the PB draw, privately and discreetly to be held on Wednesday night, the numbers and success of which only they will know.  That way they'll have a monopoly on the numbers they push.  Just those six winners.

I'm an old guy, not up to brawling anymore, so I'm thinking I'll save the Redball for myself.  I'll let you know what number I take. (I know.  That won't work.  We need a full six A Team and if I take the red and wash out there'd only be five.  We'll each take a white ball.)

Jack

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                          Member #9517
                          December 10, 2004
                          1279 Posts
                          Posted: April 17, 2005, 7:18 pm - IP Logged
                          Quote:

No point in giving the non-believers anything to chuckle about if we fail completely.

We are chuckling already.
                            New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #12305
                            March 10, 2005
                            2984 Posts
                            Posted: April 17, 2005, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

That's all right Millionswanted.  You just mosey on back up there into the neighborhood with the rocket scientists, or hop in and try to move a number.  Nobody down here in the hood cares whether you chuckle or not, but I don't want any of these youngsters playing hopscotch on your head for being cheeky.  Go on now.

Jack

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #12305
                              March 10, 2005
                              2984 Posts
                              Posted: April 18, 2005, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Update:

One feeler in from the Dowser list thus far, email.  I'll see what happens by tonight, give the psi list another daytime, and be in touch with everyone tonight or tomorrow morning with whiteball numbers for MM tomorrow.

Any ideas on whether the WB picks should be those I consider 'strong' possibilities, (you've seen my track record... my thoughts shouldn't carry a lot of weight), or just pull numbers out of a hat?

Jack