Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

tenn

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 12 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
THE BUG's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
alabama
United States
Member #5155
June 20, 2004
2694 Posts
Posted: April 16, 2005, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: April 16, 2005, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

I have been playing 675 for TN for the past few days.. Will continue with this number..

Tennessee has a unique pattern going on.. After reading some things from Lottoloot SP?? last night, I have redefined the way I was looking at TN..

TN does not follow the research method as those states with the m/e draws.. probably because of it being only a once a day draw.. I have decided to look further to see if I split TN draws as if the draws were m/e instead of individually, if they would follow that method.

However the main thing with TN is that people can win from it..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

THE BUG's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      alabama
      United States
      Member #5155
      June 20, 2004
      2694 Posts
      Posted: April 16, 2005, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

tntea could  you lead me toward  Lottoloot's

post about splitting the '1 ' draw states into a mid and eve ?

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: April 16, 2005, 10:07 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by THE BUG on April 16, 2005

tntea could  you lead me toward  Lottoloot's

post about splitting the '1 ' draw states into a mid and eve ?

I am sorry, you misunderstood what I said. I was talking about three different things about TN.

First, Lottoloot's post was about looking at mid month to determine what next month's numbers would contain.. Great strategy.

The splitting of the one draw states is something I was just planning to do for TN..

After some thought, it would be easier to just combine the states with two draws and see how the research falls there and then compare them to one state draws..

I know a lot of people separate the mid/eve.. saying they are two separate games. However, working with the research method.. and now with my hubby's "thicket" method, I disagree.

There is nothing wrong with doing which ever way works best for you.  Combining works best for us.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
          Clarkston, Michigan
          United States
          Member #76
          January 6, 2002
          8528 Posts
          Posted: April 16, 2005, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

tntea.......I have separated the draws in my workouts and combined them....after many years of doing so, I have come to the conclusion that the combined draw is best.  Of course, this is my own opinion. 

The only thing I use separate draws for is the due pairs and the longest out digit...............other than that, my spreadsheet is a combined draw spreadsheet................

Sandy

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: April 16, 2005, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Sharing ideas have really helped me. I have only been studying pick three since Oct.. Before that it was just guess.. lol.. it got me no where.

I believe the best method is to study each state's pattern.. and then try the different methods and stick with which works best for that state.

What has hurt me in the past is trying to make each method work for each state.