Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Let Guru Go (1,2,3 Gone)

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 12 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
Member #4877
May 30, 2004
5118 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2005, 12:33 am - IP Logged

BEEN there.........Belgiummmmm..........my 2nd cuzzzzin shotttt-down there,

a nice guy he wasssssssssssss(great as a matter of fact.....>>>>>>>>>>)

graduated from WEST POINT and you people who bought Lottosync??????

WANT............................................................your MONEY BACKAKKKKKKKKK.

One nice guy................(young boy of 77777vennnnn @ the time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

saw young "DUB" Odum.........a cuzzzzin of mine........take his P-51 FORRR

it's LAST DIVE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!

Question friends on Lottery Post,.............I realize how important life is to

ALL of YOU..................................but, how much have you really lost, did

any of YOU..................................GIVE your LIFE to GURU's country!!!!!!!!!

TAKE a choice..............................your money or your LIFE??????????????

LOL

PSYKOMO   

Canada
    Member #2859
    November 23, 2003
    463 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2005, 1:12 am - IP Logged

I don't want my money back, in fact the program has paid for itself many times over.

What i would like is the new 1.8 he's been hopefully working on. Any feedback Guru? how's it going my friend?

thanks

vick

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5118 Posts
      Posted: April 17, 2005, 2:05 am - IP Logged

vick>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks, but with 133 posters on line@ 1:45 EST...........does not seem a lot

of people CARE???????????????????????????????????? about GOOWHOO?

I am VERY PLEASED for YOU and ALL who have purchased the................... SYNC-WARE............................... PACKAGE, as I thought it must have been good..............................but only??????????????????????????????????????

heard................a lot of complains (from it seemed like millions of people) &

one told me to mind my own business if I whisppped (the word).................

Lottosync V1.8??????????????????????????????????????????NAME???????

LOL

PSYKOMO

Fergus
        Canada
        Member #5532
        July 9, 2004
        87 Posts
        Posted: April 17, 2005, 3:04 am - IP Logged

I have no intention of wanting my money back either...

Lottosync 1.6 and 1.7 have done okay for me as well I earned my money back and a little profit.  Like Vic, lottosyncman and others I'm waiting for the 1.8 upgrade.  Of course people are going to complain that is the nature of all lottoware. 

Try it psycho maybe you'll like it.

Raziel

Mike444's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
          Member #1091
          January 30, 2003
          16 Posts
          Posted: April 17, 2005, 4:36 am - IP Logged

Vick, Raziel

Mike here

Although there's been a lot of noise about Lottosync in this forum I am still skeptical about it.

I find it difficult to believe that with some software you can consistently win or even breake even in lottery.

"...has paid for itself many times over..."?  Would you guys mind telling me what kind of money did you wager and won? Over what period

of time. What games did you play?  ...etc.

Thanks

There certainly is an order in randomness!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19823 Posts
            Posted: April 17, 2005, 11:17 am - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by Raziel on April 17, 2005

Lottosync 1.6 and 1.7 have done okay for me as well I earned my money back and a little profit. 

If Lottosyc 1.6 and 1.7 are making a profit for you, why wait for 1.8?
              Fergus
              Canada
              Member #5532
              July 9, 2004
              87 Posts
              Posted: April 17, 2005, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

I still play with LS

I usually keep quiet about what I have won or not won on the forum but here goes. 

I found it does not do all that great in 6 number games.....I have won 8 (3 numbers) and 2 (4 number) wins in Ontario 6/49 for a total of 200.00+ after you take ticket costs away no profit I was in the hole in the 6 number games.  Which is what most of the concern is for many here.

Where I found lottotsync to work was in daily Ontario Keno......However LS 1.6 and 1.7 are not set up for Keno...you need to be creative in inputing the numbers in past draws, stay consistent with it and wheel the 10 selected.

My best win in Keno with LS 1.6 (as 1.7 is flawed) is a 6 number catch for a $1000.00 win ( I'm sure luck was on my side that day).  I often have 5 of the 6 numbers enough to allow me to pay the cost of the tickets. Note ontario Keno is a pick 2-to-10 out of 70 with 20 numbers drawn.

So there you have it, I'm still ahead by a few hundred bucks and still playing with winnings.

Lottosync 1.8 as Guru has mentioned is going to support Keno play.....My hope is 1.8 will prove to be a better predictor when you can input all 70 numbers into 30 past draws.

I think it was Vick who also won a 1000 Keno prize and lottosyncman who got 5 of 6 numbers, but no 5 number win, in 649 using 1.6 for the first time.

Therefor LS has been one of my better purchases and has worked for me and it seems a few others.  I'm just hoping to get consistency out of LS 1.8. 

However, until that release I'm now taking a keen interest in "BL's" system in my search for a consistent lotto program. 

Bless you all

Raziel

Canada
                Member #2859
                November 23, 2003
                463 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2005, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Everything  just said.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                  Member #9517
                  December 10, 2004
                  1272 Posts
                  Posted: April 18, 2005, 11:22 am - IP Logged

I think it's too early to dismiss his software.

Let him finish and release version 1.8. Then we can see if he has included the improvements he has promised.

I'm sure those who is waiting for a free upgrade of version 1.8 will to report the results back to us at LP.

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5118 Posts
                    Posted: April 19, 2005, 10:14 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by MillionsWanted on April 18, 2005

I think it's too early to dismiss his software.

Let him finish and release version 1.8. Then we can see if he has included the improvements he has promised.

I'm sure those who is waiting for a free upgrade of version 1.8 will to report the results back to us at LP.

MW..............................???????????????????????????????????????(ODK) already, bought tickets.....approx.....9:30 pm est today...........................

I,,,,,,guess,.......................I agree with you, but (ODK...................puttts$$

on the line........................, we pick 25, 35, 45,........50 ....................as a ....a..........of selected numbers....................and then............put anouther

(group).....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

on QUICK-PIKccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc'sssssssss!

LET ...................................GURU..............................KNOW..................it!!!!!

takes$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.........to PLAYYYYYYYYY.

LOL

PSYKOMO