Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

GH software idea. anyone seen this ?

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Karnac.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
Member #3002
December 11, 2003
477 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2005, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Looking through another lottery forum today, I noticed a thread regarding GH software, dont know if everyone already knows this, but I thought I would post it anyway !!

here :-

I have been using some form of GHs' software since the early 80s' when it was just a pen and pencil system. Without doubt her system is one of the best you will find for tracking numbers and trends of past draws. I don't think there is anyone out there that puts out anything similar that is as concise and as easy to use. Don't be intimidated by the amount of information she presents, once you start to use it you will be able to see exactly which charts are most useful with your specific lottery. I use her software daily and I know that although I haven't hit the BIG one yet, its coming, and her software will be one of the reasons when I do score big. That's not to say I haven't paid for her system many times over with what knowledge I've gleaned from using it. I run large work pools and many of my coworkers are in awe when I'll choose numbers others scoff at but invariably show up.

To get started , go to the chapter of the user manual titled "My secrets of winning". This will have you moving about the software in a few minutes. Read it a couple of times as it does take awhile to digest. Read and understand the term Bias. This is a crucial point to understand.
Chart 4 is probably one of the best to use. You will see patterns here. Chart 6 is another. I have had good success using chart 7. This is the Hit chart. What I do here is Press F4, and change the Game Groups from 50,25,10 to say 18,12,and 6. This allows you to see what numbers have hit more recently. Now you can press the minus key on the right of the keyboard and go back a draw at a time and look for the + sign beside the numbers that were drawn. As you go back you'll see 2,3,4,5 and 6 numbers that hit out of the 15 numbers shown. You won't see 6 very often, but 3,4 and 5 out of the 15 hit often. Just playing the 15 numbers under the 6 and 12 draw columns will give you good results. GH doesn't tell you that, Karnac does. I have totally disregarded her Smart Picks (marked with a *) on most occasions since I find she picks so many on each chart that narrowing it down becomes an exercise in futility. So now you have 15 numbers.....write them down....go to Chart I , the Odds/Evens chart and look at your lottos last draws, determine the Odd/Even bias (remember that word, it means trend) Here you can go with or against the trend, eliminating odd or even numbers from your initial group of 15. (I usually go with 2 sets of numbers to cover both odd and even biases). This will pare down your 15 numbers to perhaps 8 or 10. Then I go to the right hand column of Chart 7...the 6 game column and scroll down to the numbers that have 0 hits in the last 6 draws and choose a couple that have had hits in 6-10 draws. Use chart 3 to determine this. Use odd or even numbers according to the desired bias. Don't ever use all odd or all even numbers in your selections...this occurs rarely. I'll throw in a couple (1or2) numbers which have skipped between 10 and 20 draws, using odd or even numbers according to the trend you follow. Take your resulting group of numbers and wheel them. Winners swear by GHs' wheels....and losers swear at them. I find her wheels a bit loose,(ie: not tight enough), but until you use them yourself don't pass judgement....she has had alot of winners using them. Winning is more than selecting numbers. Hope this gives you some insight into how I use this program...it's not entirely by the manual, but it does produce results. Remember this is a tool to select numbers....not the Holy Grail....and you will find your own techniques as you learn the software.

Canada
    Member #2859
    November 23, 2003
    463 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2005, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Paul i've always said the Gail Howard's is the best for stats. It's just a matter of understaing the stats and picking from them. Her smart picks are pretty much useless though as the post says.

Here's another tip when your in chart's D, 6,5 and 3 etc using the F3 key to change the First game, you can use -15 or -??? to lock in games back that the program uses instead of all the data.

Goodluck

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
      Member #3002
      December 11, 2003
      477 Posts
      Posted: April 17, 2005, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Vick, using this method with keno is even better, a few 10s from the first 15 visible numbers.

Canada
        Member #2859
        November 23, 2003
        463 Posts
        Posted: April 17, 2005, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

thanks paul, i'll look into to it.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
          Member #3002
          December 11, 2003
          477 Posts
          Posted: April 17, 2005, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Vick , are you playing ontario keno ? if so going back on the 25 game chart there was an 11 from 15 !!

Canada
            Member #2859
            November 23, 2003
            463 Posts
            Posted: April 17, 2005, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

yes ontario keno, what date did this happen, and your talking chart 7 right?

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
              Member #3002
              December 11, 2003
              477 Posts
              Posted: April 17, 2005, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Thats right, chart 7, on the 25 game chart, sorry,I didnt get the date.

Canada
                Member #2859
                November 23, 2003
                463 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2005, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

ok, i'll have to do some backtestin, thanks again paul and goodluck

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                  BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3583 Posts
                  Posted: April 17, 2005, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

vick after you backtest could you post what you feel are cool combos to play such as a 3-4-5-6-7 set as we play keno here in Mass. as a game every 4 minutes so i would love to try and apply some of your pics here. Thanks. You can P M me if you want to keep it confidential.

Canada
                    Member #2859
                    November 23, 2003
                    463 Posts
                    Posted: April 17, 2005, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

retxx that chart 7 is a frequency analysis or most played numbers for my ontario keno 20/70 daily or whatever database is loaded into the software, i can't see how it would have connection with your keno 20/80 that plays every minute .

BOSTON
                      United States
                      Member #48
                      September 9, 2001
                      3583 Posts
                      Posted: April 17, 2005, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

where keno numbers are randomly selected you never can tell how it could effect an outcome in another area,right? So if you can send me the top say 6or7 choices I will watch them during the daytime when I play and see how they look for repeating if you don't mind thanks.

Canada
                        Member #2859
                        November 23, 2003
                        463 Posts
                        Posted: April 17, 2005, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

ok retxx, here's the top 15 in order for the ontario keno using chart 7 going back 25 games including tonight, Goodluck.

BOSTON
                          United States
                          Member #48
                          September 9, 2001
                          3583 Posts
                          Posted: April 17, 2005, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

thanks vick I will see which of these seem to connect best down here and let you know.

Toronto
                            Canada
                            Member #5142
                            June 20, 2004
                            47 Posts
                            Posted: April 23, 2005, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Here is the link from last Sept when I originally posted.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/95266?q=karnac

I just backchecked my picks in the UK challenge and using GH I would have placed second or third.

Simple way to hit on a regular basis.

This is especially good for Keno.