Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To Many Lotto Tickets what to do?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Whirlwind.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

The person behind the counter prints to many tickets from your play slips what would you do?

Buy the extra tickets and hope they win? [ 8 ]  [61.54%]
Leave them and only pay for the ones you wanted? [ 2 ]  [15.38%]
Ask for the extra tickets to be deleted? [ 1 ]  [7.69%]
Other [ 2 ]  [15.38%]
Total Valid Votes [ 13 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  
Whirlwind's avatar - candle
Pensacola Florida
United States
Member #12418
March 13, 2005
146 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2005, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

This has happened to me twice and again today befor I came to work, so I thought about it and payed for the extra tickets thinking they may win.... Why not.... So I want to know what would you do? Thank you in advance.....

MollyG's avatar - happy
    TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
    United States
    Member #9019
    November 25, 2004
    523 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2005, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

It would probably depend on "how many" additional tickets were printed.

If only 1, then I'd probably buy it.  If more, I'd probably leave it alone.  Wouldn't be any need to have it deleted, because they sell numerous duplicate numbers daily (Pick 3,right?)

Have you benefited from buying the extra tickets? has anyone? If so, then it was YOUR time to win.

I firmly believe: if it's my (your) time to win, 1 will do it, whether it be a QP or self chosen numbers.

Whirlwind's avatar - candle
      Pensacola Florida
      United States
      Member #12418
      March 13, 2005
      146 Posts
      Posted: April 17, 2005, 6:28 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by MollyG on April 17, 2005

It would probably depend on "how many" additional tickets were printed.

If only 1, then I'd probably buy it.  If more, I'd probably leave it alone.  Wouldn't be any need to have it deleted, because they sell numerous duplicate numbers daily (Pick 3,right?)

Have you benefited from buying the extra tickets? has anyone? If so, then it was YOUR time to win.

I firmly believe: if it's my (your) time to win, 1 will do it, whether it be a QP or self chosen numbers.

Thank you MollyG, I know the frist time it had happened to me I bought the extra tickets and won $2500.00 and it was the numbers I had chosen to play.... Needless to say I was doing the HAPPY DANCE..... But I agree it's what we can afford..... Thank you!!!!