Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Universal Pick 3/4 Filter+Wheeler+System.

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: April 22, 2005, 10:09 am - IP Logged

I just came out with a very good idea (I think) for a possible relatively very simple (For a "Universal" filter system) Universal Pick3/4, Filter, Wheeler, System.

It would have to be a freeware system (No charge to nobody), besides that, also if Todd wanted also an online version for the Lottery Post could be made by him, but I am mostly looking for somebody to make a free offline version, it is a relatively simple system compared to most other filter systems, but unlike most others mine is Mostly (With a few restrictions) "UNIVERSAL" for the pick 3 and 4.

The main "Trick" of my system is to know how to use it right, to those who would not know, it would be of good, but limited use.

This post is only for computer programmers (Not Exel spreadsheet, because many people don't have it and anyway it is more trouble that way for the users)(Any language at all).If interested let me know, remember the condition is that it has to be completely freeware no charge for its making and its giving away, main distribution line should be here to registered Lottery Post members.

You need not answer unless you are really interested and serious.

Fernando.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3112 Posts
    Posted: April 22, 2005, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

You should download the free demo of Lottohat's P-3/4 and over the 15 day free trial see if being able to wheel and filter Pick-3 and 4 is really as useful as you hope.  BobP

Link is listed here in the lottery software directory.
    http://www.lotto-logix.com/lottosoft.html

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: April 22, 2005, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Bob

I already have P34Lotto.

But the king of Pick 3 filters is The Crunch 2, but there is no Crunch for the pick 4, you can always use Todd's online Deflate 4 system.

As to being able to wheel and filter the pick 3 and the pick 4 is not really just usefull, but very very much so, I have done it many many times before and will always keep on doing it, that is how I always reduce the combos, and it's a very good thing to do if done right.

Thank you very much anyway, I really don't need the above Universall workout for the pick 3, I already can do that, but I need it for the pick 4, P34Lotto can't do everything that I want to do.

By the way my idea would have straight positional wheels such as P34Lotto has and also boxed wheels, that would be 1 half of the system, the other half would be the filter system:

From a given POOL OF COMBOS:

It would filter out specific single digits from specific pick 3/4 positions.

It would filter out specific straight and boxed pairs from specific pick 3/4 pair positions.

It would filter out specific straight and boxed combos for pick3/3.

And for pick 4 it would also filter out specific straight and boxed TRIADS (3 digits) from specific pick 4 positions positions.

It would also store text files having particular sets of digits, pairs, triads (for pick 4) and combos,to make the filtering easier specific numbers and or letters would be assigned to these FILTER CONTAINERS to be used for repetitive filtering of specific combos having certain particular patterns and or attributes.

Also the pool of combos that will be filtered out, will be assigned a number or letter and so you will have several of those.

This is all to avoid so much copying and pasting.

All of this, the source of combos and the singles, pairs, triads and filter combos would be manipulated or used with a menu, having numbers and or letters and short descriptions of them (the options).

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: April 22, 2005, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

The system would be made universal by the use of FILTER text CONTAINERS, that is text files that would have certain kinds of digits, pairs, triads and combos, that would be used as filters.

And the CONTENTS of those text CONTAINERS  would be filtered out from a given POOL OF SOURCE COMBOS, you would be able to have several of these "Source Pools of Combos" to use as needed, also there would be very many of those text "Filter Containers" and you also would use them as needed for filtering their contents from a given "Source of Combos Pool".

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3112 Posts
          Posted: April 24, 2005, 2:00 am - IP Logged

Filter text boxes sounds more like writing macros for excel, but consider sending the P-3/4 author descriptions of the filters that would be the most useful to you and other players.  There has to be feedback between authors and users for new features to be developed.  Another might be to incorporate the "If you can pick one digit we can make you a winner" system into software with a filter system to strip it down.

My favorite number is 7-8-9 it hits somewhere almost every day yet most filters want to take it out.  BobP

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
            BOSTON
            United States
            Member #48
            September 9, 2001
            3611 Posts
            Posted: April 24, 2005, 11:21 am - IP Logged

bobp,you are so right. 978 in mass Sat. eve.

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: April 24, 2005, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

From BobP = "consider sending the P-3/4 author descriptions of the filters that would be the most useful to you and other players. "

I did, but he or she seems to want to make only small updates and very slowly, if she or he would put everything on the program at once and the program was made very good or a lot better, that would cut down on many possible future updates and he or she makes more money or some money every-time that an update is made, because then more copies of the program are sold, if everything is put on the program at once then that's it and then there is no more and very few future copies woudl be sold or at least that is what the programmer seems to think.

So the program will mostly only have small improvements from time to time.

Bye.