Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MO's overdue stats...

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Bryan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
Mid-Missouri
United States
Member #644
August 31, 2002
4271 Posts
Posted: April 22, 2005, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Just a heads-up about the MO's overdue stats.

MO Midday is only 4 drawings out from having it's longest out for the year on the "all odd" stat.

MO Evening is only 4 drawings out from having it's longest out for the year on the "all even" stat.

MO Evening is only 7 drawings out from having it's longest out for the year on the "all odd" stat.

"For the year" in this case means 271 drawings because we started the computerized drawings less than a year ago.

Best of Luck Everyone,

Bryan  :)

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: April 22, 2005, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

are you still playing since they went computerized??  is it harder to win now??

Mid-Missouri
      United States
      Member #644
      August 31, 2002
      4271 Posts
      Posted: April 22, 2005, 6:17 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by LOTTOMIKE on April 22, 2005

are you still playing since they went computerized??  is it harder to win now??

No, I very seldom play here in MO, If I do play I play online. MO has become very hard since the change. I just sent them a letter telling them I heard the were losing money, and then I continued to tell them why. I wished them luck because they were going to need it if they didn't change back to the ball drawn games. I doubt very seriously if I receive a reply, but then again, it didn't have any questions in the letter. After looking at all the stats I am thinking some order of 713 should arrive before the end of the week. I may actually play that one.

Good Luck,

Mid-Missouri
        United States
        Member #644
        August 31, 2002
        4271 Posts
        Posted: April 24, 2005, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on April 22, 2005

MO Midday is only 4 drawings out from having it's longest out for the year on the "all odd" stat.

MO Evening is only 4 drawings out from having it's longest out for the year on the "all even" stat.

MO Evening is only 7 drawings out from having it's longest out for the year on the "all odd" stat.

"For the year" in this case means 271 drawings because we started the computerized drawings less than a year ago.

Best of Luck Everyone,

I took advantage of this tonight.

171073504/24/051,5,9Y04/24/05MO$0.50$75.00

Hope someone else did too. The other stats are still good. Should be able to catch a couple of them this week. That would be sweet!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: April 24, 2005, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

I missed it before ......but I got it now Bryan. Thanks very much for the stats. Should be pretty close. Even computer PRNG's have little feelings ya know...LOL  

Congratulations on another smooth trap.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Mid-Missouri
            United States
            Member #644
            August 31, 2002
            4271 Posts
            Posted: April 24, 2005, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck WIN_D,

If you win, so do I.

Mid-Missouri
              United States
              Member #644
              August 31, 2002
              4271 Posts
              Posted: April 30, 2005, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Best of Luck Everyone,

Well, it took the whole week but the "all odd" came in at midday today (751). Only one stat left to hit. It is the one above listed in red.

Best of Luck,

Mid-Missouri
                United States
                Member #644
                August 31, 2002
                4271 Posts
                Posted: May 2, 2005, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on April 30, 2005

Best of Luck Everyone,

Well, it took the whole week but the "all odd" came in at midday today (751). Only one stat left to hit. It is the one above listed in red.

Best of Luck,

O.K. No more stats to hit in MO. It took 10 days for all of them to come in but an "all even" hit in the eve tonight. (048) Which I played straight yesterday evening but not tonight I went and cut the grass instead. That was an expensive chore. Ouch!