Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Vtracs in VersaBet

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Badger.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: April 24, 2005, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much.

I think that Versabet is good software.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5912 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2005, 6:55 am - IP Logged

Bryan,

Thank you very much for the quick response with the PM.

Carbob

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #1303
      March 27, 2003
      1508 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2005, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Say Bryan,

In your example you mention that the Vtrac sum 10 was overdue.

My question is: How long must a Vtrac sum be out before it is considered due?

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
        Mid-Missouri
        United States
        Member #644
        August 31, 2002
        4271 Posts
        Posted: April 25, 2005, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Hey Badger,

Basically, I look for one that is closest to the "most out". I change the "Sums Sort Options" to "Hits-Descending Order". After changing your screen look at the top 5 sums. I never use anything below the top 5 sums. The one with the highest "Current Skips" closest to the "Most Out" gets my attention. I forgot to mention, I use 365 drawings unless something changes in the game, like computerized drawings. Didn't WI just change to computerized drawings? I wouldn't use any info before the first of those drawings. Occasionally, the skip rate can help as well. Ex. if you get a skip percentage that is high in the middle of the chart I would watch that. Say sum 15 (was in the top 5) hit 20 % of the time in between "skips 12-15" that is something I would pay attention too.

I hope this helps you out some.

Best of Luck,

Bryan  :)

Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #1303
          March 27, 2003
          1508 Posts
          Posted: April 26, 2005, 6:43 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on April 25, 2005

Hey Badger,

Basically, I look for one that is closest to the "most out". I change the "Sums Sort Options" to "Hits-Descending Order". After changing your screen look at the top 5 sums. I never use anything below the top 5 sums. The one with the highest "Current Skips" closest to the "Most Out" gets my attention. I forgot to mention, I use 365 drawings unless something changes in the game, like computerized drawings. Didn't WI just change to computerized drawings? I wouldn't use any info before the first of those drawings. Occasionally, the skip rate can help as well. Ex. if you get a skip percentage that is high in the middle of the chart I would watch that. Say sum 15 (was in the top 5) hit 20 % of the time in between "skips 12-15" that is something I would pay attention too.

Best of Luck,

Thanks for the response, Bryan.  I was wondering about one other thing. - What would you do if the VTRAC sum most-out (or closest) is, let's say, 9 and the non-VTRAC sum is that is really out a long time is a "2" (like 2-12-22...if all three of them are significantly out). Since none of the VTRAC "9" sums have a combo in them that sums up to any of the "2"'s, do you throw a dart or just go somewhere else? LOL ! (you must have run into this at some time I would think) Thanks....

============

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
            Mid-Missouri
            United States
            Member #644
            August 31, 2002
            4271 Posts
            Posted: April 26, 2005, 7:30 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by Badger on April 26, 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on April 25, 2005

Hey Badger,

Best of Luck,

Thanks for the response, Bryan.  I was wondering about one other thing. - What would you do if the VTRAC sum most-out (or closest) is, let's say, 9 and the non-VTRAC sum is that is really out a long time is a "2" (like 2-12-22...if all three of them are significantly out). Since none of the VTRAC "9" sums have a combo in them that sums up to any of the "2"'s, do you throw a dart or just go somewhere else? LOL ! (you must have run into this at some time I would think) Thanks....

That was the hardest one for me to learn......Don't play that day! LOL!

It only takes a drawing or two before you will spot something that looks right again.

Best of Luck,

Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #1303
              March 27, 2003
              1508 Posts
              Posted: April 27, 2005, 6:51 am - IP Logged

That was the hardest one for me to learn......Don't play that day! LOL!

It only takes a drawing or two before you will spot something that looks right again.

Best of Luck,

Got it ! I kinda figured that might be the answer. LOL !  Thanks Bryan.

============