Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is this RV stuff for real?

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23273 Posts
Posted: April 29, 2005, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Interesting stuff, Jack.  Perhaps you can coax the Major into participating here too - some cross-pollination often works great for both sites.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: April 29, 2005, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Thanks Todd,

I'd hope the Major stays well clear of this site.  I've read his books, listened to him on Art Bell, and read the books by the other team members.  Those others never come out and actually disparage Dames, but there's cause to believe that, as with so many others in the metaphysical arenae, the best, most solid info isn't necessarily to be found among the gurus and publicity hounds.

If an RV pro became a regular visitor to this site and began posting here I'd prefer it was one of a hundred or so others who are out there quietly making their livings doing RV, instead of the ones who hype the training.  Although, the late Bevy Jaegger would probably have qualified as a solid one who was doing both.  (Her books are still out there, also.  She wasn't a member of the military team, wasn't trained by the method they were, but was nevertheless, successful.  She did a lot of pro-bono homicide work, trained a lot of policemen, and generally was probably as good at what she did as were/are the military team members)

Jack