Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Please watch your online bets...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Sandy K.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ga.
United States
Member #7829
October 14, 2004
614 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2005, 7:43 am - IP Logged

Hi all,I know we have mentioned this before,but its worth mentioning again.If you are betting online please check your numbers carefully.

I did not check any numbers last night,upon waking I checked and thought the number that fell in california looked familiar,not one I generally play in that state,so when I checked into my online betting site my balance was what I thought it should be , without this number so I did not even really check the number,. after a few minutes more I kept having the feeling that I played that number in a state,and since Ga. CA. are the two primary states I play I checked them first.and sure enough I had played the # 634 in CA. and it had not been credited to my account.I called the site and they looked at the bet and fixed the mistake,but I was surprised they did not even apologize for their mistake...Now this has happened before but usually its just a 25 cent bx. they fixed it right away,and I never got upset. But this time was a 225.00 mistake...So please watch your tickets carefully .They do make mistakes. which with all the technology available I cannot understand why they still check these numbers by hand,does'nt make sense.

1741797     04/27/05     6,3,4     N     04/27/05     CA     $0.25      L     $0.00

GracieGirl

takeitez's avatar - japheth
    Carters Lake, Ga.
    United States
    Member #5313
    June 29, 2004
    1065 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2005, 7:51 am - IP Logged

Sound advice, Gracie. I have had the same thing happen to me twice in the past.

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
      Clarkston, Michigan
      United States
      Member #76
      January 6, 2002
      8528 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2005, 8:31 am - IP Logged

I copy and paste everything in excel.............wise advice Gracie....it has happened to me a few times also...........thank you for reminding everyone.......make sure you copy your evening bets for sure if you place them in the morning and vice versa...........they sometimes clear the bets off after all the midday draws and error in clearing some of the night pending tickets also....they are good about correcting errors, but you need that ticket number.

Sandy