Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player's winmaster

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Grammy3.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
joyjoy8's avatar - friends
Houston Texas
United States
Member #371
November 30, 2000
587 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2005, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Ok friends, I am giving serious thought to the purchase of another system. I have received some interesting information on one of Steve Players systems called the "winmaster" it really "sounds" great. you only have to play 11 numbers based on the last draw, as I said "sounds" great. The cost of this wonderful system is $149.00 a small price to pay for several hits per week. However before I pay I need input from my forum family. Does anyone have this sytem? Does the sytem work? Have you won any money using it? I would appreciate just a few minutes of your time to let me know what you think of the system and most importantly is it worth $149............Joy

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19895 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2005, 8:02 pm - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by joyjoy8 on April 28, 2005

........I have received some interesting information on one of Steve Players systems called the "winmaster" it really "sounds" great. you only have to play 11 numbers based on the last draw.......cost of this wonderful system is $149.00 a small price to pay for several hits per week................................Joy

Sounds great, did someone you trust give you that information? RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Texasman's avatar - rocket
      Glergenflergen, Texas
      United States
      Member #7809
      October 13, 2004
      962 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2005, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

If you are buying ANOTHER system, that should tell you that the others were a waste of money. Don't buy it. If you keep thinking that the next system or the next system or the next one is going to work wonders, wake up, because you're dreamin'. People are out to make money selling systems because they can't make money winning at Pick 3. Make sense?

Pa
        United States
        Member #2485
        October 9, 2003
        319 Posts
        Posted: April 28, 2005, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

I have purchased steve's systems before and they do not work in PA. If you see his samples they are New Hampshire,New York etc.. Not PA.Good Luck