Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 11:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

conseceitives in new york

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 12 years ago by julia2946.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
julia2946's avatar - candle
buffalo, new york
United States
Member #1282
March 19, 2003
439 Posts
Posted: April 30, 2005, 11:51 am - IP Logged

has anyone that play new york noticed that there have been no consec-(234) numbers in new york  in the evening draw since january. i think that there will been one soon in the evening game i like 765 alot. can anyone share any of them with me.

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
    Mid-Missouri
    United States
    Member #644
    August 31, 2002
    4271 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2005, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Howdy Julia,

I took a look at N.Y. and if they come in soon I see these:

879,687 and the longest out in digit positions are 9-0-1.

If you are looking for a nonconsecutive number to play I would look for some order of 682 to show very soon.

Best of Luck,

Bryan  :)

buffalo, new york
      United States
      Member #1282
      March 19, 2003
      439 Posts
      Posted: April 30, 2005, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

thanks for the response. too late to play today i will play them tommorrow wish me luck.i  hope  not one tonight hahah, unless it is the one i already have played 765.

Mid-Missouri
        United States
        Member #644
        August 31, 2002
        4271 Posts
        Posted: April 30, 2005, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Julia,

Since 688 came in tonight. The order changes on the 687 to 876. The 879 remains the same and 9-0-1 are still the longest digits out for position.

Best of Luck,

buffalo, new york
          United States
          Member #1282
          March 19, 2003
          439 Posts
          Posted: May 1, 2005, 7:11 am - IP Logged

thanks bryan , i will try it today.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
            Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #1303
            March 27, 2003
            1508 Posts
            Posted: May 1, 2005, 8:44 am - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on April 30, 2005

Howdy Julia,

If you are looking for a nonconsecutive number to play I would look for some order of 682 to show very soon.

Best of Luck,

You mean when they come in? LOL ! I mean, they'll come in...they've been out 115 draws. Very tardy. Question is when .  I was following the overdue trips in WA Eve and they were out 413 draws. So , as happens way to often, they came in last night when I didn't play them.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Mid-Missouri
              United States
              Member #644
              August 31, 2002
              4271 Posts
              Posted: May 1, 2005, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by Badger on May 1, 2005

You mean when they come in? LOL ! I mean, they'll come in...they've been out 115 draws. Very tardy. Question is when .  I was following the overdue trips in WA Eve and they were out 413 draws. So , as happens way to often, they came in last night when I didn't play them.

There are some things I never look for. Triples are one of them. MO use to go into the hundreds of drawings before it would throw a triple. And to this day, triple 7's have never been drawn (as far as I know). That is 18 years without 777. There is a difference between a cold number and a dead number. Now that I have said that I expect 777 to show today! LOL! I always felt sorry for the riverboat gamblers who dabbled in the lottery. You knew what they were going to play.
                Wisconsin
                United States
                Member #1303
                March 27, 2003
                1508 Posts
                Posted: May 1, 2005, 3:14 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on May 1, 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Badger on May 1, 2005

There are some things I never look for. Triples are one of them. MO use to go into the hundreds of drawings before it would throw a triple. And to this day, triple 7's have never been drawn (as far as I know). That is 18 years without 777. There is a difference between a cold number and a dead number. Now that I have said that I expect 777 to show today! LOL! I always felt sorry for the riverboat gamblers who dabbled in the lottery. You knew what they were going to play.

I never start looking at trips until they are out at least 200 draws. Then I also look at how many total drawings there have been in the game since its inception. If the game hasn't run a couple of thousand draws since it started, then trips being out 200-300 draws isn't all that unusual. OTOH if it HAS run thousands of draws, then when it gets in the upper 300's and more it is VERY due. Just looking here at the mid days only, MD holds the record; 808 skips at one time. But that is a real extreme. The average for the other 17 mid days is 269 draws as far as "Most Out" goes. And when you sniff trips dues, its a heck of a lot easier to get that straight for a quarter than it is trying to figure which perm hits in a 6-way. I've hit trips 4 times this year.

============

Wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #1303
                  March 27, 2003
                  1508 Posts
                  Posted: May 1, 2005, 3:21 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on May 1, 2005

Say, I just went and checked the history, since 18 years without 777 coming in sounded a bit....harsh.. LOL ! IF you're talking MO evening (which I assume you are as the mid day game has only run less than 300 draws I believe) then 777 has hit twice. (10/22/91 and 8/18/94)  But that is still a long time between. Right now the last trip I show was back in December. Should have a couple hitting this year yet, maybe more.

============

Mid-Missouri
                    United States
                    Member #644
                    August 31, 2002
                    4271 Posts
                    Posted: May 1, 2005, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

I checked again. You are correct.    So, that makes it close to 11 years...right? I'll try to remember that.

The next time you get the scoop on one (a triple) give me a holler, I've got a quarter or two I'll let go of, if need be. LOL!

Good Luck,

Konformthismfs's avatar - lisasham
                      CA
                      United States
                      Member #4429
                      April 23, 2004
                      426 Posts
                      Posted: May 1, 2005, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

785-587

It's not what you got,  It's what you give,  It's not the life you choose, It's the life you live! Guitar

thousandair's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                        NY
                        United States
                        Member #10151
                        January 4, 2005
                        248 Posts
                        Posted: May 1, 2005, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

6-8-7 and 6-8-9 in NY for may 1,st . good luck on your selections

Thousandair

Mid-Missouri
                          United States
                          Member #644
                          August 31, 2002
                          4271 Posts
                          Posted: May 2, 2005, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Julia,

I hope you stuck with it. 768 hit N.Y. Eve tonight. That was a nice call on the consecutives btw. Good Job! This is another one I played yesterday but not tonight. I cut the grass instead. Got burnt twice for mowing the grass!!. That was a very very expensive chore...

I hope you had better Luck,

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: May 2, 2005, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on April 30, 2005

Howdy Julia,

Best of Luck,

You too Bryan.......Good call on that particular straight.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Konformthismfs's avatar - lisasham
                              CA
                              United States
                              Member #4429
                              April 23, 2004
                              426 Posts
                              Posted: May 2, 2005, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Good Call....I'm glad i took your advise!

It's not what you got,  It's what you give,  It's not the life you choose, It's the life you live! Guitar