Welcome Guest
You last visited May 21, 2018, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

cold in sc

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 13 years ago by JAP69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jus1guess's avatar - Yavill
Elloree sc
United States
Member #2422
October 1, 2003
77 Posts
Posted: May 10, 2005, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

I can't seem to hit an numbers bx or other wise here in sc, I just can't figure it out. winning every now and then wouldn't hurt, if some one has a clue let me know, pick three or four would do

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #13301
    April 3, 2005
    379 Posts
    Posted: May 10, 2005, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jus1guess

I am in sc also and I can't hit either. I have been playing the same numbers for a while. So today I decided to just play 789 for a while because it hasn't came in this year yet. I think it is due anyday now. I too need major help in sc. I have almost given up on the pick 4. Good Luck

Elloree sc
      United States
      Member #2422
      October 1, 2003
      77 Posts
      Posted: May 10, 2005, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

yes i have tried everything, but i can't seem to win at anything, i just don't know what to play any more, tonite i did not play, because i don't know what to play and when i do play everything seems good to play and the next thing you know i have spent about 20 dollars on 20 different numbers and the number will come to be none of the ones i play, so i just figure maybe i should give up on it, i don't have a workout to use, what else can i do

Tarzan's avatar - ummm
        free2_be virgo
        timbuctu
        United States
        Member #3458
        January 22, 2004
        1302 Posts
        Posted: May 10, 2005, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Well,you will never win IF you give up!!SC is a hard state to hit,believe me I know. I try to buy my tickets JUST before the machines  shutt down at draw time.I swear I believe they change the numbers here but I had rather drive 30 miles to Augusta to have a better chance at winning.Hang in there !

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #1528
          May 18, 2003
          728 Posts
          Posted: May 11, 2005, 8:43 am - IP Logged

hey jus1guess try geting 10 Q.P. at .50 box and if you get 2 of the same #s play them STR.& STR/BOX.

South Carolina
            United States
            Member #5770
            July 20, 2004
            83 Posts
            Posted: May 11, 2005, 9:06 am - IP Logged

What is going on in SOUTH CAROLINA, I do not know what is going on in SC, either I am one number off, it is strange, I hope they are not changing the numbers at the last minute. I am thinking about playing in Georgia, I believe chances are better. Something is mighty strange. I am going to start playing some  numbers there also. Pick 3 and pick 4.  I love south carolina, but I am not going to keep spending my money if I , think something is going on , it just seem some is strange. 

webman2

Elloree sc
              United States
              Member #2422
              October 1, 2003
              77 Posts
              Posted: May 11, 2005, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

I don't know either but south carolina has some bad stuff going on, I have tried the quick picks and still nothing, i am still playing the ones i got three weeks ago and yet nothing, i wish we had some kind of workout we could use, i am tried of spending my money in the lottery books they don't help at all, we will have to figure out something, but what

United States
                Member #6950
                September 15, 2004
                210 Posts
                Posted: May 11, 2005, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

I am a SC player also and I do agree that something is going on in SC.  Most of the number that I play come in either GA or FL, but always one off in SC or no way near what comes out.  They even gave one number for midday draw pick 3 and changed it to another one, then that night brought the number that they switched in the pick 4 adding a zero to it.  Now tell that there isn't something going on.....

Elloree sc
                  United States
                  Member #2422
                  October 1, 2003
                  77 Posts
                  Posted: May 11, 2005, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

I know what you mean, tonite i played 223 and 220 so they put out 221 isn't that something, i just can't seem to hit any numbers, no one luck could be this bad could it?

United States
                    Member #3816
                    February 23, 2004
                    29 Posts
                    Posted: May 11, 2005, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

I can't beleive what I am reading folks.  Sounds like there is some suspicious going on in SC.  I like going there to play, but now I am beginning to watch things.

Someone tell me more.  Gas is too high to be traveling there and not knowing exactly what MIGHT be going on.  If anyone knows, tell me what I should be on the look out for.

Tarzan's avatar - ummm
                      free2_be virgo
                      timbuctu
                      United States
                      Member #3458
                      January 22, 2004
                      1302 Posts
                      Posted: May 12, 2005, 11:10 am - IP Logged

I am a SC player also and I do agree that something is going on in SC.  Most of the number that I play come in either GA or FL, but always one off in SC or no way near what comes out.  They even gave one number for midday draw pick 3 and changed it to another one, then that night brought the number that they switched in the pick 4 adding a zero to it.  Now tell that there isn't something going on.....

SC machines cut off sales 15 min before each draw.This is my belief on this---they have 30 sets of numbers that CAN come out each draw, well if all the numbers being played at a given draw are SEEN in lottery office and they have 15 minutes to "choose" what number pays the least and you just KNOW that a certain number will fall and in a blink of an eye,out comes SOMETHING else.I HAVE accused them of "cheating' and was told that I was quite welcome to come watch the draw live,but I still dont TRUST the fools!!You come out better if you really want to win SOMETHING by overlooking SC lottery.It's not fair.

JAP69's avatar - Lottery-058.jpg
                        South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #6
                        November 4, 2001
                        8832 Posts
                        Posted: May 12, 2005, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

I can't beleive what I am reading folks.  Sounds like there is some suspicious going on in SC.  I like going there to play, but now I am beginning to watch things.

Someone tell me more.  Gas is too high to be traveling there and not knowing exactly what MIGHT be going on.  If anyone knows, tell me what I should be on the look out for.

South Carolina is very good at maintaing ball tolerances for their draws. The balls are weighed and checked for defects before each draw.

You can find patterns in the pairs. Many pairs will reapeat themselves once they start to be drawn. Look at the 04 and 37 pair of recent. Make the circle with the third digit and circles back again for more.

You will find hot digits that go on a streak at different draw levels.Pick up on a hot digit and ride it.

0*1*2*3*4*5*6*7*8*9