Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can You Win Too Many Times?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 12 years ago by four4me.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
Member #5599
July 13, 2004
1192 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2005, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

In California, you don't have to register a win if it's less than $500 dollars. But lets say I hit the 4 out of 5 in Fantacy 5 times in a month and have to report each one to get my cash. Is there a chance in California or any other state, That the lottery commision might cut you off?

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

Amarillo/Austin
    United States
    Member #1424
    April 25, 2003
    696 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2005, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Apparently it is possible.  They aren't in the lotto business to make the players money.  One Texas legislator wants an assurance that the state would make at least 25 cents off each dollar wagered.  Mega Millions and Powerball raise the odds every time the winnings aren't high enough to suit them.  The answer is obvious.

Orangeman

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8392 Posts
      Posted: May 12, 2005, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

you'd probably raise some eyebrows if you showed up at lottery headquarters and claimed a large jackpot 5 times a month or even 5 times a year. They might want to know your secret to success so to speak of cource you don't have to tell them squat. But you could offer some trivial explanation of how you came to be such a lucky person. If you or anyones else ever gets so lucky never and i mean never tell them you have a system or what that system is.