Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A way to guaranteee some money!

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 12 years ago by maine23.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #15346
May 14, 2005
8 Posts
Posted: May 14, 2005, 5:25 am - IP Logged

What if you could manage to pick 23 numbers, where 5 of them will be the 5 numbers that are drawn for the take five jackpot.....what way could you arrange those 23 key numbers to guarantee you a win, as long as any 5 of the 23 are the 5 numbers drawn?

Any help will be appreciative.That's all I'm looking for, is help.

After seeing the whole "genius" thing, I realize how careful you have to be on this board with letting people know about any discoveries you make. lol

Also, does the minimum to play have to be $1?  Or could it be something less?

If what I have works as good as I think it does I will definately share it.  No hype, no nothing.  I will start a pool.  I think the best way to do it would be through a lottery pool. 

United States
    Member #15346
    May 14, 2005
    8 Posts
    Posted: May 14, 2005, 5:39 am - IP Logged

Here, this is what I am talking about....

Here are 2 sets of numbers I had....for the take five......  Using my little "numbers strategy"

Here is the numbers I would have played for 5/8/2005 for the NY take five.....These came out of my strategy

1, 13, 25, 8, 20, 32, 17, 29, 5, 22,

34, 10, 33, 21, 9, 4, 16, 28

6, 18, 30, 2

And here are the numbers that were actually drawn....

2, 9, 22, 25, 32    I hit all of them! :)

Here is the set of numbers that I got for the 5/04/2005 drawing for the ny take five....these came out of my strategy....

1, 5, 9, 17, 21, 4, 8, 12

32, 7, 26, 22, 30, 29, 33

17, 25

And here are the numbers that were actually drawn....

1, 8, 17, 22, 33

Here is the set of numbers I got for the 4/29/2005 drawing for the ny take five....these came out of my strategy....

4, 8 6, 3, 7, 11, 1, 32, 16, 32, 19,

15, 23 12, 20, 27, 31

And here are the numbers that were actually drawn.....

1, 6, 15, 16, 32

!!!:)!!!

Greenwich, CT
      United States
      Member #4793
      May 24, 2004
      1822 Posts
      Posted: May 14, 2005, 6:00 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure if the LP is ready for another rigamarole like that of Genius...but your focus is on Pick-5 which generates much less interest than Pick-3 and Pick-4. 

As for arranging your numbers, there are plenty of wheels on this site that can guarantee you a certain win if enough of your numbers show up.

The minimum on NY Take 5 is $1.

575,757 combinations in a 5/39 matrix.

If you choose 22 numbers at random (your first set) there are 26,334 combos containing all five.  You stand a 4.57% chance of having all five in the 22.  This should happen to you once every 22 draws.

If you choose 17 numbers at random (your other two sets) there are 6,188 combos containing all five.  You stand a 1.07% chance of having all five in the 17.  This should happen to you once every 93 draws.

Feel free to post your numbers and we'll see if you're beating the odds.

Welcome to Lotterypost      

United States
        Member #15346
        May 14, 2005
        8 Posts
        Posted: May 14, 2005, 6:05 am - IP Logged

But, I've had all five numbers that were drawn for the jackpot within my 22 numbers 1 out of every 4-5 draws.

I need help pinpoiting the right key numbers from that group.  Somtimes I have a group of 17 numbers, and five of them hit the jackpot a couple of times in a row.

And believe me, I am going to be extra careful not to start a "genius" thing.  I know how people react to someone saying they are winning.

Greenwich, CT
          United States
          Member #4793
          May 24, 2004
          1822 Posts
          Posted: May 14, 2005, 6:09 am - IP Logged

Ok, so you're claiming a hit rate of 20-25% when you should be around 5%.  For how long have you been using your system?

United States
            Member #15346
            May 14, 2005
            8 Posts
            Posted: May 14, 2005, 6:12 am - IP Logged

Also, I don't use the same numbers everytime.

The numbers I select are different based on a few key factors.

To answer your question, I just perfected it, and started testing it out earlier this month.  And I keep banging my head against the wall everytime 5 of my 17-22 numbers hits the jackpot.

So far, if I actually played, I would of won the jackpot 12 times.

United States
              Member #15346
              May 14, 2005
              8 Posts
              Posted: May 14, 2005, 6:14 am - IP Logged

And, with that said, I manage to get 3-4 out of 5 almost every other night, but, I just don't know how to pinpoint those specific numbers out of my specifically selected 17-22

Greenwich, CT
                United States
                Member #4793
                May 24, 2004
                1822 Posts
                Posted: May 14, 2005, 6:22 am - IP Logged

It's really all up to you.  You could use basic filtering of sums and deltas to provide what you think are the top 10-20% most likely combinations, within your group of 22.  You could try and pin the lowest number, or the highest number.  Search the Pick 5 Forum for strategies...there are plenty of approaches.  Use a wheel to guarantee you at least a Match-3, if not the jackpot.  I don't know what your budget is, but you're almost at the breakeven point if you can Match all 5 at the rate you claim.

Just be forewarned, no one is going to believe you without hardcore proof, posting your numbers beforehand.

Best of luck/skill.

United States
                  Member #15346
                  May 14, 2005
                  8 Posts
                  Posted: May 14, 2005, 6:28 am - IP Logged

I already know that.  I know how people are on this board already.  :)  I've seen what happened with the whole genius thing.  Especially when he actually started posting results.  I didn't see him live up to his lotto claim, but he sure did with the horses.  If you knew anything about horse "Dutching", meaning, putting a certain amount, on certain higher and lower paying horses, win, place, or even show, you would've made a fortune with his horse picks, guess he exptected everyone to know about horse racing...Anyway......

I'll post some selections, and see if anyone would be interested in helping capture a few jackpots together in a pool. 

But,  Just really wanted some help on "wheeling" or pinpointing the winning numbers out of my select few.

Do those "delta" thingies actually work?  Has anyone ever won a jackpot with them?

And...why do you say be careful?  lol

Anyway, I have to run.

Greenwich, CT
                    United States
                    Member #4793
                    May 24, 2004
                    1822 Posts
                    Posted: May 14, 2005, 6:40 am - IP Logged

Well maybe he should stick to horseracing.

Deltas are just another tool.  If you know how to use them, and get lucky, it can really help.

The reason to be careful, is no one will believe you and it'll turn into another genius scandal.  After a month of using a system, fluke results would give you 10%, maybe a 15% hit rate on having all 5 in a group of 22 out of 39.  20-25% is unheard of and there are only two ways to accomplish it.  A rigged game or a system that beats randomness.

United States
                      Member #15346
                      May 14, 2005
                      8 Posts
                      Posted: May 14, 2005, 6:45 am - IP Logged

Now I can see why genius left.

Everybody here thinks they know everything about the whole world. lol

Sorry, just had to say that.

Anyway, maybe you're right.  I'll mess around with the deltas and some wheels, and see what happens.  Wish I played those jackpots!  I deserved that money! :)

Greenwich, CT
                        United States
                        Member #4793
                        May 24, 2004
                        1822 Posts
                        Posted: May 14, 2005, 7:06 am - IP Logged

Easy now.  Statistics are simple.  You cannot consistently outperform nor underperform the norm unless there is an outside explanation.

Maybe you're really good at what you do.  I've tried my best to point you in some good directions for additional filtering and I'm glad to see that you're appreciative.

This is the premier lottery website.  Please don't expect people to accept your claims without investigating.

Greenwich, CT
                          United States
                          Member #4793
                          May 24, 2004
                          1822 Posts
                          Posted: May 14, 2005, 7:11 am - IP Logged

Please, genius left because he made bogus claims that got people all excited and when the heat got turned up, his strategy came out in the wash.

You've made an exceptional claim on Pick 5.  Either you've got a great system, or you don't.  Once again, welcome here, look around on the forums, you will find all sorts of strategies to wheel numbers, pair numbers, take root sums, work astrological charts, etc. 

Greenwich, CT
                            United States
                            Member #4793
                            May 24, 2004
                            1822 Posts
                            Posted: May 14, 2005, 7:15 am - IP Logged

Well maybe he should stick to horseracing.

Deltas are just another tool.  If you know how to use them, and get lucky, it can really help.

The reason to be careful, is no one will believe you and it'll turn into another genius scandal.  After a month of using a system, fluke results would give you 10%, maybe a 15% hit rate on having all 5 in a group of 22 out of 39.  20-25% is unheard of and there are only two ways to accomplish it.  A rigged game or a system that beats randomness.

I fell asleep early and so was up most of the night.  LOL, I didn't mean to say that no one will ever believe you.  Just that you have to prove it to us.  We're very skeptical.  I believe that systems exist with such incredible performance...maybe you've discovered one.

massachusetts
                              United States
                              Member #92
                              January 19, 2002
                              80 Posts
                              Posted: May 14, 2005, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Hi help, is that the way your numbers come out? ex  on 4/29 you said

4-8-6-3-7-11-1-32-16-32-19-15-23-12-20-27-31  were from your system.Is that in order from most hittable to least?

Just wondering because one on the methods I use is choosing 1 number before and 1 after.