Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This Site Subscription and cookies

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Lee's avatar - nw archer.jpg

United States
Member #30
January 14, 2001
113 Posts
Posted: May 15, 2005, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

You know I paid for a year subscription at this site I am getting a no reply auto reply from webmaster that they can't reply to my messages and auto advertising tracking cookies are downloading into my computer like all yours are without your consent from advertising.com.

Don't care if you delete this site!!!

Lee Maltese

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23273 Posts
    Posted: May 15, 2005, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

I would normally just delete a false accusation like this, but I'm just locking it so that others can see this.

Both things you mention are just totally untrue.

LP does in fact have an autoresponder to every e-mail we receive, so that people know that we have received their message, and that we normally respond within 24-48 hours.  It also mentions a ton of useful information if the sender ignored all the online information in the contact form.

I fail to see where it makes a blanket statement where I won't respond to e-mails.  That is simply rediculous.

As for the cookies that advertising.com attempts to place on your computer, that is a common practice followed by just about every web site on the internet, and is not something that LP controls.

Cookies are not harmful things, they are simply a bit of data that gets stored on your computer.  They are harmless.  Anyone telling you differently does not understand the concept.

Lee, this is not the first time you have suddenly lashed out with this kind of thing, so maybe this web site is not for you.  At the very least, I do not think I deserve this kind of message posted on my web site, and if you had some concerns you should at least have enough respect to send me a private message.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!