Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Kenneth Dickkerson

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Pick-4_Master.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
NEW YORK
United States
Member #3100
December 23, 2003
334 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2005, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Does anyone have any information about Kenneth Dickkerson.  I received his info.and some offer the actual picks to play on a daily basis.  Has anyone become profitable with his picks??

<snip>

Thanks..

"May The Numbers Be With Us All $$$$"....js1237....Sun Smiley

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19903 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2005, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Check his prediction statistics, if they don't exist then you probably won't make any money with them.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
      NEW YORK
      United States
      Member #3100
      December 23, 2003
      334 Posts
      Posted: May 17, 2005, 12:28 am - IP Logged

He provides the following results for one of his offers:  What do you think?

KNC Results! Be Part Of It

As the members of the KNC know, in a past 4-week session we had a 115 hits!! The members in New York state had four hits and two of them were 4-digit hits. Other states had as many as nine hits from the KNC numbers. One of the numbers hit 14 times in different states and another hit 13 times. If you know what these hot numbers are it gives you a better chance of winning, because they are hot and keep hitting, then fade out. As this is must-have information, and needed as soon as possible while the cycle is going on, I provide this service by email. I keep the members informed almost every day by email which sets of numbers are getting hot and those that are so hot they're shooting flames.

So come on and join the KNC, or you can buy my book "How To Make A Kirlian Camera The Easy Way" and take your own "Kirlian" photos and play the numbers that you see.

Join the "Kirlian Numbers Club" (KNC) $25.00 for 4 weeks of valuable information on lucky numbers sent via e-mail!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19903 Posts
        Posted: May 17, 2005, 12:51 am - IP Logged

Ken was a member at the old Maybell site and a member here until he posted some BS unrelated to the lottery and was booted.  That sounds like the same stuff he was sending out years ago.  That's the kind of stuff one have to send out to get people to send in their money.  Personally I would think anyone that actually made money playing the lottery wouldn't waste their time trying to get someone to send them $25 every month unless it paid better than actually playing the lotteries. 

RJOh 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23352 Posts
          Posted: May 17, 2005, 8:22 am - IP Logged

js1237,

I have deleted the link to that -- person's -- web site.  (Was going to call him something else.)

He got booted a long time ago because he is nothing but a self-inflated, anti-American, ego-centric scammer.  I have left the junky marketing text you pasted above against my better judgment.

I would recommend staying as far away from that -- person -- as you possibly can.

After 9/11, he was one of the slimes who cheered for the hijackers.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
            Member #89
            January 18, 2002
            2092 Posts
            Posted: May 22, 2005, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

AMEN to that response, Todd!

I am a little more blunt about some things or people so, I'll just agree and let it slither back under its rock!

Teufellj...

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
              White Lake,Mi
              United States
              Member #1495
              May 12, 2003
              5546 Posts
              Posted: May 22, 2005, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Todd thanks for the heads up.....I just think you were going easy on the scum bucket, piece of ...well, now I know where you were going...lol. His home is a rock I assume...

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

United States
                Member #1759
                June 29, 2003
                1156 Posts
                Posted: May 29, 2005, 1:39 am - IP Logged

I think his website is no longer active besides the methods he uses too get his numbers can be done yourself.He uses Astrology,Numerology,I-Ching and Dice he is supposedly in a list of the TOP 100 Psychics in AMERICA but I seriously doubt his abilities are all that.