Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

strange occourence

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Stanley, Virginia
United States
Member #14377
April 24, 2005
25 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2005, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

ok it's happening again, strange occourances are seemingly rampant nowadays around me. This evening {05/18/05}  at around 7:30 pm while attempting to do some electrical work at a tractor dealership near where I live, I got locked out and could not do the work as originally planned earlier today.  So I looked at my watch and saw it was around 7:30  and I decided I would drive into west virginia to buy some powerball tickets.  It is a good hours drive from where I live to Mathias, West Va.  I knew the store there closed at 9pm. On the way there I got behind a big, big truck driving very slowly and it nearly made me late getting to the store. When I arrived there it was 8:55.  EST.  As I stepped in the door, and nobody else was in the store, the lady working there was pushing buttons on the lottery terminal. suddenly the drawer opened and the machine sounding like a cash register made a "ding" noise.  the lady turned around and looked at me and said I am sorry, we are closing and I have already turned the machine off. I nearly died right there, so after begging and pleading with her to turn it back on, she went and got the manager and turned it on and gave me my tickets. Unbeknowing to me the tickets are for saturday's drawing 5/21/05. I guess after turning the machine off, it automatically set itself to the next draw. Well thats fine I guess, but if any of the numbers I picked come out tonite, man would'nt that be a peach?  so now I am in suspense until I see the numbers for tonites powerball. this could all be in the cards too you see, as I also purchased a quick pick ticket that the machine accidently spit out. just another chapter in some weird and freaky occourences happening in my life at the moment.....

Olmazey

Olmazey

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31535 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2005, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

let us know!!!

love to nibble those micey feet.

Stanley, Virginia
      United States
      Member #14377
      April 24, 2005
      25 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2005, 6:09 am - IP Logged

ooohhh my, that was really close. there was no winner in last nights powerball drawing, however I came awfully close yet again to having the right numbers in sequence.  the winning numbers were 7,13,17,20,35 and powerball 35.  now then here is the twist, yesterday while at work my wife dropped by after she got off to see what I was up to. well I had just told the guy I was working for,  " see here what I have had to put up with for 17 years" ?  jokingly I might add.  well anyway my wife is 35, we have been together for 17 years, her birthday is August 20th, our youngest daughter is 7,  and she was 13 when I first knew her. now then, the numbers again were, 7,13,17,20,35,  {35}  something very strange happening here would you say? or is this all just a weirdazz coincidence?  all I know is I had no intentions of driving into west virginia yesterday until the last minute to get powerball numbers. Now I have $21.00 worth of tickets for the saturday drawing and $155 million.  allday yesterday I kept thinking about how close I have come numerous times to winning big, now it looks as if someone is trying to give it to me all I have to do is look and hold my hand open........ this is beyond mystical, and really needs another name.

Olmazey

Olmazey

Stanley, Virginia
        United States
        Member #14377
        April 24, 2005
        25 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2005, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

update on this recent event, the winning numbers were seemingly vey close by me yet again, last nights winning powerball numbers were 7,13,17,20,35 and power ball 35.

ok now then here is another twist,  I am 13 years older than my wife, we have been together for 17 years, our youngest daughter is 7, my wife stated yesterday it had been 7 days since she laid in the tanning bed, {strange I know}  when I got to the store in west virginia last night, I needed to buy gas. I had used all my cash to purchase the tickets for saturdays drawing, I asked if they would take a check, yes she replied, and I wrote her a check for $10.00 gas. the check number was 2035!!!!!!!    20, 35 were two of the numbers, my wifes birthday is on the 20th of august, and she is now 35. I made a payment at the bank yesterday, my next bank book coupon number is 35.  now I know something strange is happening here, but why cant I see it beforehand?  can someone be of assistance here? I will make it worth your while if and when I do win a big jackpot.

Olmazey

1977's avatar - flower2
          st. pete
          United States
          Member #6680
          September 3, 2004
          1227 Posts
          Posted: May 19, 2005, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Olmazey---I know this will sound strange ----But be still/ you'll get it--1977

Stanley, Virginia
            United States
            Member #14377
            April 24, 2005
            25 Posts
            Posted: May 19, 2005, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

ok thanks 1977, I am so glad to hear someone offer encouragment. I know it's weird man, but you would have to be in my shoes to experience what I have. phenomenol would be saying it lightly...... It's almost like I am chasing this lottery like a big game hunt in africa, I want to slay the lion and bag a rhino in the process.......  I have had so many experiences with this stuff it's unbelievable to say the least......  I only want a better life for my family and grandchildren, I don't want it all. hell if I won $139 million last night, and the cash value was $60 million, I would definetly give away half the money, and live off the other 30 million.......  I just need to let it all play out I guess.

Olmazey

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #12305
              March 10, 2005
              2984 Posts
              Posted: May 21, 2005, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Believe it's going to happen, I'd say, but I won't.  Write it down 15 times every morning, I'd advise if I gave advice, which I don't.

Jack