Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Overdue stats?

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Sandy K.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
Mid-Missouri
United States
Member #644
August 31, 2002
4271 Posts
Posted: May 20, 2005, 3:39 am - IP Logged

Howdy All,

Got any states out there with overdue stats? Example: all even, all odd, series numbers etc....

Thanks,

Bryan  :)

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #1303
    March 27, 2003
    1508 Posts
    Posted: May 20, 2005, 6:11 am - IP Logged

Howdy All,

Got any states out there with overdue stats? Example: all even, all odd, series numbers etc....

Thanks,

Well, you (and everyone) knows about the 49 pair being out 202 draws in CA Evening, right?

I'd say the 02 pair being out 167 draws in MO Evening is overdue.

I consider the 19X straight being out in NJ Evening for 950 draws to be overdue....and that brings up the quesion....

What, exactly is overdue?  I'm still trying to figure it out. The definition of "overdue" seems to be very subjective. Is something overdue when it is out more than 2 times it's normal hit average? ; 3 times? 5 times? What?  That seems to be the biggest problem with defining "overdue".

Take for example, the GA Pick 4 MID DAY. Series (consecutives) haven't fallen in 127 draws... but the average for a consec to hit in that game over the entire 1342 draws is only 38 draws. So 127 draws is only 3.3 times more than normal. Is this "overdue"? The 127 draws it is missing is the most it has ever been out. But in other P4 games where there have been more draws than 1342 in the entire game, consecs have been out a lot longer.  If we only really knew what constitutes "overdue", we'd have a better starting point.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
      White Lake,Mi
      United States
      Member #1495
      May 12, 2003
      5546 Posts
      Posted: May 20, 2005, 6:46 am - IP Logged

24 for the day drawing ahd the 15 and 00 for the evening here in mich

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
        Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: May 20, 2005, 7:11 am - IP Logged

Bryan, good morning.

I have been tracking California evening for a bit and I have been noticing that 2 carried from the previous draw has been out 59 draws....56 draws is it's max.

Now if I could just figure out the combo from a return 2 digit I would be in great shape....lol

Sandy

Mid-Missouri
          United States
          Member #644
          August 31, 2002
          4271 Posts
          Posted: May 20, 2005, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Everyone,

Sandy, the 2 digit return is what I was talking about. It is at it max for the year. I always use  a year's worth of data to get the max for something. If it is maxed out for the year for tends not to go much longer before it hits. They hardly ever go another 10 days without a hit. The longest I have ever had to wait for something after it's maxed out with a year's data was 20 days. But that only happened once in IL.

Badger, that is some great tracking lots of info there. I consider things to be overdue if they pass their yearly max. Anything before the year max may be it's cool down period. (At least,  that is how I look at it) allowing other numbers, combos, pairs that have been behind for the year to catch up.

fbird, thanks for the MI pairs. I 'll take a look at their yearly max now that I know what combos to keep my eye on.

Any more overdue stats out there folks?

Best of Luck,

JAP69's avatar - alas
            South Carolina
            United States
            Member #6
            November 4, 2001
            8790 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2005, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

South Carolina pick 4 mid-day

all evens out 51 most out 57 yr  game history 60

wild match out 97 most out 55 yr game history 55 

S. C. pick 4 eve

three way consecutive

234 out 95 yr 70 game history 102

123 out 139 yr 115 game history 244

I track these three way consecutives to hit with any other number

three way consecutive no match

three way consecutive double

MAGA

JAP69's avatar - alas
              South Carolina
              United States
              Member #6
              November 4, 2001
              8790 Posts
              Posted: May 20, 2005, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

South Carolina pick 4 mid-day

all evens out 51 most out 57 yr  game history 60

wild match out 97 most out 55 yr game history 55 

S. C. pick 4 eve

three way consecutive

234 out 95 yr 70 game history 102

123 out 139 yr 115 game history 244

also as full 4 way consecutive

MAGA

queenb40's avatar - appleboy
                burlington, ky
                United States
                Member #4351
                April 15, 2004
                1243 Posts
                Posted: May 20, 2005, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

the 77 on eve ky is out 80 draws

the 36 pair is out 109 draws on ky mid

Mid-Missouri
                  United States
                  Member #644
                  August 31, 2002
                  4271 Posts
                  Posted: May 20, 2005, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks john and queenb. It sure saves time not having to look for all of the info on your own.

Sandy,

I took a look at the double digit return in CA and I would go with 740 or 704 for tonight. Of course, if it doesn't come it tonight it changes tomorrow due to the digit change. I also get a vtrac 222 (to show soon) which could be a triple. Not sure yet...

vtrac 222

Best of Luck all,

Mid-Missouri
                    United States
                    Member #644
                    August 31, 2002
                    4271 Posts
                    Posted: May 21, 2005, 3:32 am - IP Logged

Howdy All,

Thanks,

Well, you (and everyone) knows about the 49 pair being out 202 draws in CA Evening, right?

I'd say the 02 pair being out 167 draws in MO Evening is overdue.

I consider the 19X straight being out in NJ Evening for 950 draws to be overdue....and that brings up the quesion....

What, exactly is overdue?  I'm still trying to figure it out. The definition of "overdue" seems to be very subjective. Is something overdue when it is out more than 2 times it's normal hit average? ; 3 times? 5 times? What?  That seems to be the biggest problem with defining "overdue".

Take for example, the GA Pick 4 MID DAY. Series (consecutives) haven't fallen in 127 draws... but the average for a consec to hit in that game over the entire 1342 draws is only 38 draws. So 127 draws is only 3.3 times more than normal. Is this "overdue"? The 127 draws it is missing is the most it has ever been out. But in other P4 games where there have been more draws than 1342 in the entire game, consecs have been out a lot longer.  If we only really knew what constitutes "overdue", we'd have a better starting point.

Well Badger,

You can scratch the 49 pair from the CA Eve stats. 914 came in. Nice tracking, I hope you caught a piece of it. 

Best of Luck,

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                      Wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #1303
                      March 27, 2003
                      1508 Posts
                      Posted: May 21, 2005, 7:33 am - IP Logged
                      Bryan wrote>

Well Badger,

You can scratch the 49 pair from the CA Eve stats. 914 came in. Nice tracking, I hope you caught a piece of it. 

Best of Luck,

Bryan  :)  <<<

=================================

Nope I didn't. It had been out there too long and was no longer worth spending the $2.50 to play the entire series of 49 pairs.  There woudn't have been enough profit left to make it worthwhile. So I was playing only the two doubles combinations (449-499) which is part of my own little theory...I've noticed that when something tends to be out in a real extreme way (like the 49 pair for over 200 draws) it often comes in when it hits in the most extreme manner it can.  This time it didn't, but I've won a nice deal of money in the past going with that hypothesis. It's just my own thing, but I'm of the opinion that "winning" isn't always winning....it you catch a hit and all you actually clear are a few bucks, it's not a "win" ; except in name only. That's why timing is everything in the P3.

And speaking of the CA Evening game and your method of using the last 365 days worth of draws, I have a question.  You had mentioned that the 2-digit-carryover was maxed for the year and therefore could fall soon.  Well I looked and according to the last 365 draws, TRIPLES are also maxed for the year (at 134 skips) -- So does that mean trips could also be falling in the game soon?

And one other question (I am full of questions...though people say I am full of something else. LOL) -- does this same approach (the 365 draw history) hold for pairs?  I've been "playing" around and see that some games have a pair that is maxed out under this approach, but sometimes there are two or even three pairs that are maxed out this way.

Badger

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Clarkston, Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #76
                        January 6, 2002
                        8528 Posts
                        Posted: May 21, 2005, 8:14 am - IP Logged

thank you Bryan....I just told CD that I was going to stop playing the trips in CA eve....like Badger said, if you play a combo too long it stops being profitable......

BUT now that this info has come up in CA eve, I believe I will start playing them again ......CD loves the 111 and that is the vtrac 222............

Thanks for the heads up......going to look at the 2 digit return also and see if I can come up with something on it.......I love 2 return digits doubled....(cost effective).....

You know what is strange......either my database is wrong or something is wrong with New Jersey midday.......the 77 has been out almost 300 draws......I have been playing the 777 in Jersey midday for the last 2 weeks.....

Sandy

Mid-Missouri
                          United States
                          Member #644
                          August 31, 2002
                          4271 Posts
                          Posted: May 21, 2005, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Bryan wrote>

Well Badger,

Best of Luck,

Bryan  :)  <<<</p>

=================================

Nope I didn't. It had been out there too long and was no longer worth spending the $2.50 to play the entire series of 49 pairs.  There woudn't have been enough profit left to make it worthwhile. So I was playing only the two doubles combinations (449-499) which is part of my own little theory...I've noticed that when something tends to be out in a real extreme way (like the 49 pair for over 200 draws) it often comes in when it hits in the most extreme manner it can.  This time it didn't, but I've won a nice deal of money in the past going with that hypothesis. It's just my own thing, but I'm of the opinion that "winning" isn't always winning....it you catch a hit and all you actually clear are a few bucks, it's not a "win" ; except in name only. That's why timing is everything in the P3.

And speaking of the CA Evening game and your method of using the last 365 days worth of draws, I have a question.  You had mentioned that the 2-digit-carryover was maxed for the year and therefore could fall soon.  Well I looked and according to the last 365 draws, TRIPLES are also maxed for the year (at 134 skips) -- So does that mean trips could also be falling in the game soon?

And one other question (I am full of questions...though people say I am full of something else. LOL) -- does this same approach (the 365 draw history) hold for pairs?  I've been "playing" around and see that some games have a pair that is maxed out under this approach, but sometimes there are two or even three pairs that are maxed out this way.

Badger

I don't know about the triples Badger. I tend to shy away from them. I'm not very good at picking their prime time.

That approach does work for pairs but you are a Versabet user and I think you will see more hits if you keep your "hit median" and "current skips" within 4 of equal. What I mean by that is, say your median is 12 for a certain pair. You want to start playing that pair when current skips are 10 and continue to play until skip 14. I play when they get within the range of 2 from center (Hit median of 12 in this case). That method works even better in the P4 game.

P.S. You all will have to forgive my typing skills. I have been posting in the wee hours of the morning only to find when I wake my messages are barely coherent. I'll try to do a little better on my proofreading but my punctuation had always been atrocious.

Good Luck Everyone,

Clarkston, Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #76
                            January 6, 2002
                            8528 Posts
                            Posted: May 21, 2005, 9:33 am - IP Logged

well Bryan, you did good....if you can spell the word atrocious correctly, you are doing good.....lol

Thank you for the info on the hit median and the skips....I have been using the hit average/skips........been dead lately.

Sandy

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: May 21, 2005, 9:43 am - IP Logged

The new method I have been using has been showing some great promising results..

Take last months draws...

Print those draws for easy reference..

Now take a group of days.. stack those and look for those numbers to fall within the same time frame ...

EX.. if you are looking for numbers to be drawn today midday for CA... Look at number draw on 20th, 21st, 22nd, and 23rd of April

Those were midday for CA in April on 20th - 23rd...

Combos coming from there should appear in the next couple days..

IF I played trips .. it would be the 7's and 8's for next few days for CA

Double warning of 073 fell the other night..  What doubles to play.. look at stack from last month.. double 7's would be my choice.. with  the 8, 3, 2, 6

Good luck to all players...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44