Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Please help me out

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Skony1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Ky
United States
Member #15935
May 23, 2005
48 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2005, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

I'm 19 years old, my dad has been playing numbers for years, but doesn't use any of the advanced things I've seen on this site, we just look through lottery books at past numbers that have hit.

I was wondering if there is some type of system or method I could use without a computer or software(I'm at the library BTW)

I've been doing this for over a year and have only hit boxed once, I really need to hit on some numbers, if you could please offer some advice I would appreciate it.

Today I played 410, 219, 712, and 840 for midday in Ky, they seem to be numbers that usually hit around this time of year, that's about the only method that I use.

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
    Clarksville
    United States
    Member #487
    July 15, 2002
    17638 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2005, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Find thread Ky/TN/Ga week of 5/23 and just look at the information we have there.

Ky/Tn/Ga Week of 5/23

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Ky
      United States
      Member #15935
      May 23, 2005
      48 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2005, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

thanks i appreciate it

Poway CA (San Diego County)
        United States
        Member #3489
        January 25, 2004
        14120 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2005, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Take a deck of playing cards, remove all of the face cards, and deal out 3 cards at a time to give you your picks.  Don't laugh..this has about as much of a chance as anything else!

Texasman's avatar - rocket
          Glergenflergen, Texas
          United States
          Member #7809
          October 13, 2004
          962 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2005, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

I can think of random numbers in my head that will come in eventually. 

But, I was watching "Without a Trace" and "CSI" last Friday night. On one of those shows, I forget which, a scene showed the number 247 on a door or bus or something. I almost got out of my chair to go buy it, but the show was almost over and I would have missed the ending.  So, that night on the Texas Pick 3, 247 came in!!! See how random coincidences can work sometimes!?

Poway CA (San Diego County)
            United States
            Member #3489
            January 25, 2004
            14120 Posts
            Posted: May 23, 2005, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

I can think of random numbers in my head that will come in eventually. 

But, I was watching "Without a Trace" and "CSI" last Friday night. On one of those shows, I forget which, a scene showed the number 247 on a door or bus or something. I almost got out of my chair to go buy it, but the show was almost over and I would have missed the ending.  So, that night on the Texas Pick 3, 247 came in!!! See how random coincidences can work sometimes!?

Yep!  Long before I knew about betting online, I used to play the California Pick 3 almost every day.  The lady that was at the register each morning when I bought my tickets, used to show me her winning ticket from the previous day.  She won just about every day and a straight at least once per week.  How?  She looked out the door at the license plates (California has 3-digit numbers) and she would play those numbers.  I don't know how many she played each day, but she had a LOT of winners.  She quit her job, so I don't know ... maybe she hit something big!!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
              Stone Mountain, GA
              United States
              Member #3189
              January 1, 2004
              28233 Posts
              Posted: May 23, 2005, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

CD,

Believe it or not, that's how I get a lot of my winners.  Especially Cash4.  I hit 6677 str/box because after the fact I noticed a lot of vehicles in the offices around ours that had the winning numbers so I decided to play the one that hadn't fallen and 2 days later, bingo!

Skony1's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                Streetsboro, Ohio
                United States
                Member #1163
                February 20, 2003
                5981 Posts
                Posted: May 23, 2005, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Stay with your system, i like playing the same way, play whats due at this time of the year and month, and stay with it, good luck..........Skony