Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wild Wheel + Quarter Place

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 12 years ago by CalifDude.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
Winnipeg
Canada
Member #14974
May 7, 2005
3643 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2005, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

was wondering if anyone uses the wildwheel to make some money at the "quarter place". i've been playing this way for 2 weeks and averaged close to 250$ profit a week. i play a few states/provinces a day. sometimes i can hit the filters well to take out a few numbers, other times i use all the filters except the doubles. if i feel a double is due, i'll put that 1 on. of course you never know what number will come out, but so far i've been doing pretty good. my record is 55 wins out of 70 plays(i should say mine and the wheels record.lol). the profit off a win ranged from 10$ to 42$ for a double hit on a 25 cent bet. i've been playing here in western canada for years, so i have a good grasp of the math, law of averages, etc. etc of the pick 3 lottery. i find playing with the wheel , combined with the "quarter place", makes it a little easier to win. like the people say" get the small money first, then go after the big money". looking forward to your replies. ...     p. s. if anyone has some good ideas how to whittle down the wheels numbers, hope to hear from you.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
    Clarkston, Michigan
    United States
    Member #76
    January 6, 2002
    8528 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2005, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

how many draws do you input?  Just curious because I know that I use the WildWheel3 alot.....and I input 4 numbers......all filters on.

I always like to see what the others are doing on it.........some people actually only input 1 number....

Sandy

Winnipeg
      Canada
      Member #14974
      May 7, 2005
      3643 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2005, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

i use 5 drawings most of the time. within those 5 drawings, if i notice a pair has come out 2 times or more, i won't play that particular state. the winning number has a good chance of not being in the wheel. an example.....for 5/17/05 draw western canada.....5 drawings......427......199....253....332....471...... the winning number on the 17th was....632. even when i dropped it to 4 drawings, the number didn't show. the 32 pair had already come out twice in the last 4 days. i notice if you play 4 drawings, the winner will have a better chance of being there, but you have more numbers to play. the wheel gives me suggestions from the low 70s to max 136. 136 suggestions was using all filters including doubles for washington may 21. the double was there...313..box 133. i do pretty good with the filters, i don't play every number on all wheels. a few i bombed on the filters, but that's the way it goes. if you can profit - average 40$ to 50$ a day- i think that's not too bad.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
        Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2005, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

thank you...I will try 5 drawings.

Sandy

tgirl137's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
          Grand Rapids
          United States
          Member #123
          February 23, 2002
          3890 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2005, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Are you using the Master wheel or Aux. wheel.

Grand Rapids
            United States
            Member #123
            February 23, 2002
            3890 Posts
            Posted: May 23, 2005, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Are you using the Master wheel or Aux. wheel.

Winnipeg
              Canada
              Member #14974
              May 7, 2005
              3643 Posts
              Posted: May 23, 2005, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

the master wheel gives the best results in my opinion. i wheeled Kentucky mid-day using 5 drawings and all filters except doubles and trips. 81 suggestions cost $20.25..the winner 861 was in the 2nd row as 681...profit $17.25. after sandy k said some people only use 1 digit, i checked it out and sure enough the winning combo is there, although with 120 numbers to play. if you can whittle off a few numbers or cut out a filter, you can make a couple more dollars. it's a good way to make some profit..then go for some straight hits. and then, hopefully, Fed Ex will by dropping by with my nice cheque:) p.s. don't be hesitant when using the wheel, you will win more than you lose. use your pick 3 skills and follow the numbers that have come out. intuition is a good thing too. i hemmed and hawwed my first few times using the wheel, but now if i'm uncertain i'll play all the suggestions. my theory is a "profit is a profit no matter how small it may be".

Grand Rapids
                United States
                Member #123
                February 23, 2002
                3890 Posts
                Posted: May 23, 2005, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for the advice.

Poway CA (San Diego County)
                  United States
                  Member #3489
                  January 25, 2004
                  14120 Posts
                  Posted: May 23, 2005, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

how many draws do you input?  Just curious because I know that I use the WildWheel3 alot.....and I input 4 numbers......all filters on.

I always like to see what the others are doing on it.........some people actually only input 1 number....

Sandy, I'm sure you remember when a LOT of us were using WW3 here on Lottery Post.  That was when Mike K (the developer) was on here.  Most of us used 6 past draws and the winning number was almost always in the first 30 numbers.  In fact, when most of us posted our predictions, we just posted the first 30 numbers.  Hosni (near me in Escondido) has used it with only 1 input.  That seems to work some, but one input scares me!  I would suggest that people just try it and see what works best for them.

Here a few weeks ago I was posting for Florida in the Pick 3 forum using WW3 and if you look back, you will see that it was doing a GREAT job at picking the winning number.  It cooled off and I stopped using it.  Like many things when it comes to numbers, it may go in streaks.