Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

hot cash lotto problems

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 12 years ago by incognitouser.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Webb City, MO
United States
Member #15999
May 24, 2005
2 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2005, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi

Has anyone had any problems playing hot cash lotto? They seem to have a big problem with remembering favorite picks and if you are logged in or not. It will say you are but they think you're not. There is no pattern when ther will be a problem. They must think that you should write down your favorites just in case something happens. I don't have time to write them down just because they are to lazy to fix the program. I don't know how many times I have used a quick pick and lost those numbers because the game thought I wasn't logged in when I was. Who knows how much money I might of lost? I have emailed many times and even emailed the webmaster directly. There has been no reply. I did get a reply a very long time ago saying it had something to do with cookies. I emailed back and never got a reply. They have a bonus game in the instant daily lotto that as far as I know has never worked. I can see why most of there ads have expired!

United States
    Member #379
    June 5, 2002
    11296 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2005, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

What is "hot cash lotto"?

IIRC Webb City is in southwest MO near I-44. I hope to be visiting friends late this year near Tulsa when the Oklahoma lottery starts.

Webb City, MO
      United States
      Member #15999
      May 24, 2005
      2 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2005, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

What is "hot cash lotto"?

IIRC Webb City is in southwest MO near I-44. I hope to be visiting friends late this year near Tulsa when the Oklahoma lottery starts.

Hi

Webb city is near I 44.

The web site is www.hotcashlotto.com. You can win up to $5000000. You have to play 6 games per time. The first 3 draw every hour the last 3 once a day. You can play up to 24 times a day.