Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

permutations good or not

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 12 years ago by maine23.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
maine23's avatar - cigar
dallas texas
United States
Member #13860
April 16, 2005
204 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2005, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

rYou                                 Can Play these free pick                                 3 numbers below, or use the free formula,to                                 arrange your 5 numbers, all you have to do                                 is remove my 5 numbers from beside the formula,                                 and put your own numbers.

To test                                 the pick3 numbers I arrange below choose any                                 3 numbers you can think of in 9-7-8-0-3 ,                                 You will find all 3 digits together in my                                 sample. The 3 numbers you choose may or may                                 not be in the correct order, but I guarantee                                 all 3 numbers will be together every time                                 they are draw in [9-7-8-0-3]

You can play this pick 3 system using my free                                 formula, choose any 5 numbers in any order                                 from 0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 and place them where                                 I place these numbers 7                                 8 9 1 2 and apply permutation system                                 X= any number. You are                                 guarantee to get all 3 draw numbers together                                 if they are in the 5 numbers you choose. If                                 the 3 numbers drawn is in your 5 numbers choose                                 you will win. Always bet your numbers to draw                                 straight and box order.

Free                                 formula play it now choose any 5 numbers and                                 put them where my numbers is on the left and                                 copy the numbers by each column of 3 X.

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

Result                                 of the formular above.

You can                                 choose your own number's and use the formula                                 free you are 100%guarantee to get all 3 digits                                 together if you find the 3 drawn numbers in                                 the 5 numbers you choose. For                                 best result bet your numbers to draw straight                                 and in any order. I got this information off of this guys page before he limited it to four numbers five numbers is better than four so good luck with this...

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23267 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2005, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

It looks like you have tried to format a post using spaces, or something like that.  It doesn't look good when you try to do that.

You're better off using the Insert Table button on the toolbar, and adding rows and columns to suit your needs.

Also, do not get into the habit of press Enter at the end of a line of text (before the cursor gets to the right side.)  Also, don't enter a bunch of spaces until the cursor wraps.  Keep typing normally, and let the cursor automatically wrap to the next line.  If you don't do that, your post will look terrible (as above).

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

maine23's avatar - cigar
      dallas texas
      United States
      Member #13860
      April 16, 2005
      204 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2005, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanks tood it does look a mess I will make it better