Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottosync Feedback

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 11 years ago by paul762.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #2352
September 19, 2003
42 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2005, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone had any more feedback on when (and if) LS 1.8 will be available?

Email to Guru has been coming back as undeliverable.

Fergus
    Canada
    Member #5532
    July 9, 2004
    87 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2005, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

I talked with him about 1 month ago, (you'll find a thread in this forum on it)......He said he is still working on LS 1.8 but is taking his time, wants it to be a big improvement over the other two... He did not give a finish date.

Raziel

Canada
      Member #2859
      November 23, 2003
      463 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2005, 3:08 am - IP Logged

lets hope soon guys

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19816 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2005, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

If you continue to wait for Lottosync 1.8 to come out before buying any more lottery tickets, you're going to save a lot of money.  The success of LS 1.8 may be that it never comes out.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Canada
          Member #2352
          September 19, 2003
          42 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2005, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Never thought of it that way RJOH, but you have a point.

I was ahead of the game with V1.6 - enough 3 and 4 hits with a 30 line play to get up over $300 and then I lucked into a 5 hit. It was actually 5+B but I did not get a lineup!

V 1.7 was a bust. 

But, once the CDN649 went to a $2.00/ticket cost, LS did not produce enough four hits to even break even. I switched to the Western at $1.00 but there is no payout for a 3 hit and I only got a few fours - not enough to  break even.

So, I was eager for LS 1.8.

I think there is merit in the method and I hope he does produce it soon.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
            Member #3002
            December 11, 2003
            477 Posts
            Posted: June 5, 2005, 6:20 am - IP Logged

he will probably be using it for himself at the moment, as the prediction engine was ready for 1.8 some time ago.

reddog's avatar - patch
              Greensboro, North Carolina
              United States
              Member #1616
              June 5, 2003
              1283 Posts
              Posted: June 7, 2005, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

I am afraid we have seen the last of Guru.  E-mail undelivered is a bad sign.  Really, the writing was on the wall anyways. 

US Flag

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5114 Posts
                Posted: June 7, 2005, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

lets hope soon guys

Vick............................................

At least U-Kan encourage and instill...........................HOPE in this heard!

The people in Belgium are very super and great people and they donot

need to be talked down too ......................................by a few in the USA! 

A lot of men and women of this USA lost a lot more than a $$$$$$$$$$$

in HIS country.............................................................GURUUUUUUUUUUU

KNOWS what He's  doing and has not done anything except...................

TRY TO HELP................................................................JACK-POTTTTTTTTTT

LOL

PSYKOMO 

Canada
                  Member #2352
                  September 19, 2003
                  42 Posts
                  Posted: June 9, 2005, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

If he doesn't release 1.8 by the end of the month, I would be surprised to ever see it.

Something just doesn't seem to make any sense here.

If he wanted it tested, who better than those of us who bought it?? That way you have a lot of different users, using different parameters and playing different lottos.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                    Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: June 9, 2005, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Don't we ever get tired of waiting for LottoSync 1.8 ?, I try to forget about it, but these posts keep on reminding me of it, if it ever comes, then it will, if not, Well then it won't, only our friend Marco knows for sure. If waiting for it bothers you, then try to forget about it, so long as you keep on posting about it, none of us can forget it, be at peace, forget it.

10 Years from now and even longer somebody will still be waiting for it and posting about it, give it a rest. If it ever gets released Marco will let us know about it, otherwise you know that we will never get it, no matter how many posts about it are put here.

well, I finally had to say that. The program that never came out and the people who never forgot about it and kept on waiting for it forever.

But never mind me, keep on posting about it as many times as you want and for as long as you want, forever if you want to.

Good luck to you.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                      Member #3002
                      December 11, 2003
                      477 Posts
                      Posted: June 11, 2005, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

My email to Marco sent OK , not received a reply yet though.