Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

hi i need help urgently

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 12 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
pimptee's avatar - skull
nassau
Bahamas
Member #16081
May 25, 2005
5 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2005, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

hi i am in desperate need of someone to give me a good system to work with for the pick 3 and explain it to me fully. any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

ps. can someone help me as soon as possible

[]D[][]V[][]D

Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2005, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

hi i am in desperate need of someone to give me a good system to work with for the pick 3 and explain it to me fully. any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

It is very easy.  This is NOT a joke.  I have used it and other people on this forum have used with success.

Take a deck of playing cards.  Remove the face cards.  Shuffle well (at least 3 times).  Deal 3 cards off the top of the deck.  That is your first 3-digit number to play.  Do as many as you can afford to play.  I don't shuffle after each time I deal 3 cards but some people do.  The Aces are 1, the 10s are zero and the rest are their face value.  It is very easy, very fast and it works as well as anything else.

Poway CA (San Diego County)
      United States
      Member #3489
      January 25, 2004
      14120 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2005, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

When you do that, post the numbers here and say which state and draw.  Probably Florida.  That way we can see if it worked for you.  Others have done it and have hit, so don't be afraid to show us what you came up with.  Play only the number of picks you can afford.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2005, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Hey there pimptee, this is what you should do. Scroll up to the very top of the page. Look to your far right and click on RESOURCES. Then, click on SEARCH FORUMS. Put in the words LOTTERY SYSTEMS. Do the search. You will see an array of lottery systems that are explained & discussed fully.

pimptee's avatar - skull
          nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #16081
          May 25, 2005
          5 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2005, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

ok thanks i'll see what i come up with

r there ne other ways

[]D[][]V[][]D

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
            FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2005, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

Either CD's card deck or doing the years of homework the rest of us have to try and figure out a system that wins consistently.

Desperate or not, it's not an easy task.  CD's suggestion is as good as any if you're looking for a quick fix...and I might add that throwing dice works just as well as dealing yourself cards.  My kids are still looking for their Monopoly Game dice that I experimented with....and it worked pretty well.

I used to play Lotto with a Bingo wheel and numbered balls...better than the state's quick picks.

My real suggestion though is to get into the game and get a feel for it before betting any money.  There is no "magic bullet".

Good luck.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2005, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

I have found that watching the vtracs and playing double warnings have given me the best results possible.

IT was just something I noticed after long hours of research of nearly every state...  So I thought why not play it that way..

I take the warning: which is a number that contains one 0.. and then make off doubles..

I keep my plays limited to only 8 numbers per state... That way I only have $2.00 on the game...

IF eight doesn't appear, I play the others str... 

I like playing hhl  llh when picking doubles.. but I have to watch what has been falling in other states and the pairs that have fallen in the state I am looking at during the time.

The easiest way which hits a good deal of the time is to play doubles with the two digits drawn with the 0

example  904.. play  449 994... keep with it for at least 7 days.. or until three other warnings have appeared..