Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Thought I had a $400 winner!

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Whirlwind.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Poway CA (San Diego County)
United States
Member #3489
January 25, 2004
14120 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2005, 4:03 am - IP Logged

I had 4 of 5 correct on the California Fantasy 5 last night.  That is normally around $400, but I guess a lot of people saw my prediction and bet those numbers because the payout was only $295.  Man, I was very disappointed, but it will help the weak side!!  Now you see why I don't want to share my Fantasy 5 method!  It cuts into my money.  Pick 3 and Pick 4 I play online so the more winners the merrier!!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2005, 4:22 am - IP Logged

thats why i quit with the lotto 5 numbers because the more who win the less it pays out on 4 out of 5 which i've gotten on several occasions.but i post nearly every day on the cash 3 and cash 4 those don't cut into the money with how many people win...

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23261 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2005, 8:20 am - IP Logged

Hey CD, congrats on your win!

How many tickets do you normally play for each drawing?  Do you wheel a set of numbers, or do you have some other method for coverage?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Poway CA (San Diego County)
        United States
        Member #3489
        January 25, 2004
        14120 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2005, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Hey CD, congrats on your win!

How many tickets do you normally play for each drawing?  Do you wheel a set of numbers, or do you have some other method for coverage?

Last night I was playing a 3if5/21 which gives me 49 tickets so I get one quick pick to make it an even $50.  Last night I had all 5 numbers drawn in my 21. 

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
          Beautiful Florida
          United States
          Member #5709
          July 18, 2004
          20110 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2005, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Congrats on your win CD,

hey $295.00 is better than "0" right ? Since the fantasy 5 is pari-mutual, it may have been a lot of people play those numbers.

Well, congrats on your win just the same.!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23261 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2005, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

If you want me to post that wheel on LP, you can send it to me in a PM.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
              Member #1759
              June 29, 2003
              1156 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2005, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

It's probably not a good idea  too share systems for the Pick-5,6 if it will create more winners since the Jackpot is SPLIT amongst everyone but the Pick-3,4 shouldn't be a problem since everyone get's the same jackpot amount.I have a system for the Fantasy 5 I've been testing that gives me 1-5 combinations to play using "Stoopendals" Lottery program "LS2004" and "Advantage Plus" I play 3 times a week Mon,Wed and Fri on my first try I had 3 combinations and I got 2 numbers on 2 of them which is 2 "FREE" tickets, on the first combination I missed getting 3 numbers because my first number was 6 and the number drawn was 5The next try I missed hitting 3 numbers again twice because they were 1 number off I played 2 combinations.Tonight is my last play for the week until Monday so I'm gonna try for a winner or Jackpot hit.Originally I was able too wheel 6-8 numbers but I decided maybe I should increase it so now I wheel 10-12 and still get 1-5 combinations by using 5 filters in the LS2004 program.This program is AWESOME if anyone has it I recommend using it it's better than a lot of programs I paid for.

Whirlwind's avatar - candle
                Pensacola Florida
                United States
                Member #12418
                March 13, 2005
                146 Posts
                Posted: May 31, 2005, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

CD give me some for Florida Hun..... I promise I won't play Calif..... Hugs to you and much Luck....