Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York Pick 3 for June/05

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 12 years ago by MADDOG10.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CASHMAN's avatar - aim
Dunnville Ontario Canada
Canada
Member #15928
May 23, 2005
37 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2005, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Ca$hman here. I hope all Lottery Post Members had a great weekend.

AS I stated in a previous message I was going to provide some information re: New York Pick 3 Digits for the month of June/05. So here we go.

Historically speaking, for the month of June which has consisted of 806 drawings, the most frequent No Match Combo has been 457. Digits 457 have been drawn 14 times in a June Drawing and has been drawn the most of any combo in any month, with 50% of it's total occurring in the month of June. In second place is023 with 10 hits.

For those of you that love Cdn's, June has seen890 at the top of the list with 987 next with 8 hits.

Double Digits certainly do not get unnoticed for June with Double 3's hittting 30 times. The best double Digit combos for June are 334 and 757 with 6 hits each.

Double 8's are long overdue for a hit in June. Historically Double 8's haven't hit in the last 188 June drawings.

Triples - 555, 999 and 222 have 2 hits each for June.

The best two digits combos are : '57' and '18' with 55 hits in June followed by 3. I'll be playing 189 and 587 in the next two weeks.

I hope the above historical information will assist members in making decisions for June/05.

Until next time...Good Luck!!

Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2005, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Is this a combined database, or just the evening draw?

United States
      Member #3489
      January 25, 2004
      14120 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2005, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

I don't know why this is posted in the Pick 5 forum, but so be it.

The database that Lottery Post uses shows for the past 7 years 457 has hit in June Midday NONE.  The Evening draw it has hit 4 times in June in 7 years. 

United States
        Member #3489
        January 25, 2004
        14120 Posts
        Posted: May 31, 2005, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Again the 7 year history that Lottery Post uses shows that 333 has never hit on Midday ANY time, and it has hit one time in the Evening draw in June (6/24/01).

United States
          Member #3489
          January 25, 2004
          14120 Posts
          Posted: May 31, 2005, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

The official New York Lottery web site shows that for the past 5 years:

457 = 3 times  475 =3 times  547 = 3 times  574 = 5 times  745 = 3 times  754 = 2 times

It doesn't show the month in that chart, but if it hit only 19 times in 5 years and if (as Cashman says) it hit 14 times in just the month of June...that is an odd one!

Cashman says 333 has hit 30 times.  The official New York web site shows it has hit only 5 times in the past 5 years.  I think maybe Cashman is looking at ALL states for his stats?  Has to be, because they don't jive with New York.

So, after doing research, I think this must be for all states and we can apply this to any state not just New York.  Is that correct, Cashman?

CASHMAN's avatar - aim
            Dunnville Ontario Canada
            Canada
            Member #15928
            May 23, 2005
            37 Posts
            Posted: May 31, 2005, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

To Califdude:

I did not say that 333 has hit 30 times!!!  I stated that Double 3's have hit 30 times not Triple 3's. These figures are based on data over the entire 25 YEAR HISTORY of New York Pick 3 and not all states!! and not the last 7 Years. Also, it is a combined database and not a single database.

If I did not specify the period of time I apologize. I thought I did but maybe I didn't.

In my short time with Lottery Post and the few postings that I have made, I have received a number of so-called negative comments. Of course, I did not expect it to be all positive. A couple members, to paraphrase their own words stated that I should  'shutup and let your numbers do the talking'....which is good advice..and something I'm going to implement.

In closing, I consider all my past postings as informational data which may or may not be used in digit considerations.

Cashman

United States
              Member #3489
              January 25, 2004
              14120 Posts
              Posted: May 31, 2005, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Cashman,

I'm sorry.  I misread the Double 3's.  Thank you for answering my questions.  Wow, 25 years of data.  Well, I for one wouldn't want you to "shutup", but if that is what you want to do, then OK.  It is just nice to have a dialogue about methods, etc.  We will watch your numbers and stats on the Prediction Page and see how you do. 

United States
                Member #379
                June 5, 2002
                11296 Posts
                Posted: June 1, 2005, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

This is a pick-5 forum.

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                  Wyncote,Pa
                  United States
                  Member #3206
                  January 3, 2004
                  60724 Posts
                  Posted: June 2, 2005, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Ca$hman here. I hope all Lottery Post Members had a great weekend.

AS I stated in a previous message I was going to provide some information re: New York Pick 3 Digits for the month of June/05. So here we go.

Historically speaking, for the month of June which has consisted of 806 drawings, the most frequent No Match Combo has been 457. Digits 457 have been drawn 14 times in a June Drawing and has been drawn the most of any combo in any month, with 50% of it's total occurring in the month of June. In second place is023 with 10 hits.

For those of you that love Cdn's, June has seen890 at the top of the list with 987 next with 8 hits.

Double Digits certainly do not get unnoticed for June with Double 3's hittting 30 times. The best double Digit combos for June are 334 and 757 with 6 hits each.

Double 8's are long overdue for a hit in June. Historically Double 8's haven't hit in the last 188 June drawings.

Triples - 555, 999 and 222 have 2 hits each for June.

The best two digits combos are : '57' and '18' with 55 hits in June followed by 3. I'll be playing 189 and 587 in the next two weeks.

I hope the above historical information will assist members in making decisions for June/05.

Until next time...Good Luck!!

Wtg Cashman 457ST

United States
                    Member #3489
                    January 25, 2004
                    14120 Posts
                    Posted: June 2, 2005, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Yes, 457 straight, but he didn't have it predicted on the Prediction Page!!  He is posting a set of numbers to every state now because he kept missing in New York (where he is supposed to be predicting for), and then the ONE number he says hits the most in June in New York comes in today STRAIGHT and he doesn't have it! 

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                      Beautiful Florida
                      United States
                      Member #5709
                      July 18, 2004
                      20110 Posts
                      Posted: June 2, 2005, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

CD,

correct me if I'm wrong, but you have also posted numbers on the forum that have hit also, without having them on the prediction page. And have posted later that they have hit. from what I can read someone else stated he hit straight, not himself.

I myself have a lot of respect for this person for showing the restraint they have shown, by not answering "negativity" with "negativity". Cut this person some slack, and let his numbers do the talking. Also this forum is listed on the pick-5 forum, but anybody can make a mistake right?

he is not an enemy of the post, and from what i've seen so far, he fits in as well as the rest of us.

Now whatever I've just written, is by no means a put down to you, nor am I disrespecting you in any way, all I'm saying is that you give this person some breathing room and let his numbers speak for themselves.! 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                        Beautiful Florida
                        United States
                        Member #5709
                        July 18, 2004
                        20110 Posts
                        Posted: June 2, 2005, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

CD,

correct me if I'm wrong, but you have also posted numbers on the forum that have hit also, without having them on the prediction page. And have posted later that they have hit. from what I can read someone else stated he hit straight, not himself.

I myself have a lot of respect for this person for showing the restraint they have shown, by not answering "negativity" with "negativity". Cut this person some slack, and let his numbers do the talking. Also this forum is listed on the pick-5 forum, but anybody can make a mistake right?

he is not an enemy of the post, and from what i've seen so far, he fits in as well as the rest of us.

Now whatever I've just written, is by no means a put down to you, nor am I disrespecting you in any way, all I'm saying is that you give this person some breathing room and let his numbers speak for themselves.! 

>bump

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "