Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

First time predictions....

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
wisconsin
United States
Member #15566
May 17, 2005
24 Posts
Posted: June 4, 2005, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

ok, I have put many hours into trying to work out a system, and tonight I am going to post my predictions for the first time.  I put them on the predictions page, (twice) cuz I only meant to post 5 but did it twice.  I am only posting 5 predictions for the Pick 3 in Wisconsin as I am also actually playing these numbers.  All straight boxed

065    507    950  106    769

if my "system" looks good I will exlain it some time!!

Good Luck Everyone!! 

HOUSTON
    United States
    Member #1625
    June 7, 2003
    1089 Posts
    Posted: June 4, 2005, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Good luck and welcome to Lottery Post!

Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.

wisconsin
      United States
      Member #15566
      May 17, 2005
      24 Posts
      Posted: June 4, 2005, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

thanks three.... well 584 came in, and I am $5 poorer.

I did accomplish finding another big hole in my system,  I eliminated 584 with my first filter.  Back to the drawing board!!!

Sometimes I feel like the nut case guy in the movie "A beautiful mind"  when I keep staring at the numbers trying to see something that is there!!

later

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
        Beautiful Florida
        United States
        Member #5709
        July 18, 2004
        20119 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2005, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

welcome aboard,

take your time and work with your system. It will come in time..!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
          Member #6363
          August 20, 2004
          4063 Posts
          Posted: June 4, 2005, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

thanks three.... well 584 came in, and I am $5 poorer.

I did accomplish finding another big hole in my system,  I eliminated 584 with my first filter.  Back to the drawing board!!!

Sometimes I feel like the nut case guy in the movie "A beautiful mind"  when I keep staring at the numbers trying to see something that is there!!

later

Hello dboz,

Tweaking a system is the name of the game. It can be fun and drive you up a wall at the same time.  You have few picks, that is very desirable. If you can get hits with so few numbers you are doing very well. Many winners to you.

"nut case guy" Green laugh

D_A

wisconsin
            United States
            Member #15566
            May 17, 2005
            24 Posts
            Posted: June 4, 2005, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

My approach to this is to narrow the field,  not going after which numbers are going to show, but to eliminate the numbers that are not going to show.  I have taken allot of the information that Lantern put out and built huge spreadsheets.  I have learned more about spread sheets in the past weeks.  One thing that I discovered is that in about 20% of the draws one of the numbers will be off by 1 from the previous draw......I am trying to apply that as a filter...  at this point I have got it close to even money if I was willing to play 500 tickets a day.....my goal is to get it to about 5 - 10 a day and break even or a bit better.....its a lofty goal.....but something tells me it  can be done!!

SirMetro's avatar - center
              East of Atlanta
              United States
              Member #6191
              August 11, 2004
              1389 Posts
              Posted: June 4, 2005, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps examine your filter and have it set aside the numbers to pull out and see what happens. It could be that your first filter may be pulling the correct group. Just a thought.

Sir Metro

JAP69's avatar - alas
                South Carolina
                United States
                Member #6
                November 4, 2001
                8790 Posts
                Posted: June 5, 2005, 2:32 am - IP Logged

Quote [.....but something tells me it  can be done!!] end quote

It can be done.

MAGA

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                  Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: June 5, 2005, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

SumRoots, I call them Standard Roots, their proper name should be Sums' Roots, that is roots of sums. Is not too risky to filter out from 1 to 3 of them from your source combos, people use different ways of chosing them, one of them is chosing them from particular past draws, like #(s) whatever past draw(s) in accord to what you see that works the most often or what has worked the most often during the x number of past draws, like maybe during the last 30 draws,  this is just an example and might or would not appply to your state at the moment, say the you would chose the standard roots of the 6, 12 and 4 draws as filters for the next draw, according to what number(s) past draws has worked in that fashion for the past 2 to 6 weeks.

Another way maybe could be chosing hot roots or due or overdue ones, it all depends on what usually works best for your state's game or what has worked best during the past week or 1 to 6 past weeks, hot roots and their possible skips or whatever close observation of the past draws and of the ways in which the filter patterns are behaving at the moment and have been behaving for the past 4 to 30 draws.

Blackapple, CalifDude and other people have their own ways of chosing them.

And all of that applies also to what I call Last Digit Sums' Roots like 835 = 1(6) sum and 6 LDSR.

Also it might not be too risky to pick 1 to 3 of them as reducing filters, you can also use the LDSRs of 1 to 3 particular past draws according to which number(s) past draws have during the last 1 to 6 weeks have worked best as PLACES FROM WHICH TO CHOSE LDSR for the next draw or in any other ways in the same or similar way as you might chose Standard Roots or other filters.

Another good filter to consider is SPACES FROM ONE DIGIT TO ANOTHER or the difference in digits from one digit to another like from the LOWEST DIGIT to the HIGHEST DIGIT like 285 2 = Lowest and 8 the Highest and their difference is of 6 digits or DIGIT SPACES.

Is possible that 3 to 7 or 4 to 8 spaces difference (It might change some from one state to another) might be the most common spaces that might come out, besides that you might want to chose the space difference of 1 or 2 more past draws from somewhere on the history of the numbers as reducing filters, maybe in the same way as with the above filters or chosen in some other way(s).

Those appear to be some of the safest filters if chosen in a way or ways that appear to work the most often in accord to what has worked the most often for the past 1 to 6 or so weeks for that state, it all depends on how the patterns behave or have behaved during the last x number of draws.

Also take into account that is possible that there might also be cycles of behaviors, they might be more or less regular or semiregular or even very iregular or a mix of all, like cycles in cycles or no cycle(s) that you can see.

Boxed filters also work as straight filters.

While there are filters that only work for straight combos and then there are or might be modifications or variations of straight filters that also work with boxed combos they are or might be a sort of "compound" filters, also there are some variations of some boxed filters.

Anyhow, just some possible ideas.

An overlooked by some people filter is the Hot-Cold pattern filter, either by pick 3 position for straight combos or overall of all 3 positions for boxed combos and or a special by position variation that works for straight and might (But I have not tested it) also work for boxed combos reduction filtering.

Bye and keep on researching.

Good luck.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."