Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mike verses aldoph;

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Sandy K.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
chicago illinois
United States
Member #1199
February 26, 2003
377 Posts
Posted: June 4, 2005, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

I notice that eveyone is taking up for Mike of wheels or new name <snip>. remeber when he was a member he was taking Luckys SYSTEM,Paulette tic-tac toe.Retxxsystem  and even Todd system and was selling them and is still selling them. I am a member of Aldoph website and only paid ten dollars and have been given Lighting bolt and if you ask him to make you excel programs he will give them to you. Yet eveyone still think MIKE is so good. Have any one went there to see how many programs he is selling for a lots of money are they getting any money from him. for their system.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31337 Posts
    Posted: June 4, 2005, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

I notice that eveyone is taking up for Mike of wheels or new name <snip>. remeber when he was a member he was taking Luckys SYSTEM,Paulette tic-tac toe.Retxxsystem  and even Todd system and was selling them and is still selling them. I am a member of Aldoph website and only paid ten dollars and have been given Lighting bolt and if you ask him to make you excel programs he will give them to you. Yet eveyone still think MIKE is so good. Have any one went there to see how many programs he is selling for a lots of money are they getting any money from him. for their system.

i believe mike was doing it with their permission

love to nibble those micey feet.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
      Clarkston, Michigan
      United States
      Member #76
      January 6, 2002
      8528 Posts
      Posted: June 5, 2005, 8:05 am - IP Logged

I also believe Mike asked permission for his site.......

AND....the Paulette tic-tac-toe, retxx systems, they are still free of charge at Mike's site.

what Todd system does Mike have?

Merdis, if I recall, you had a lot of problems with Mike awhile back.............and I guess you are still on his case..................Mike has some good systems.....and I WILL DEFEND HIM till the end................don't even bring Mike K into this.........it is not the same thing.

Sandy

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
        Wisconsin
        United States
        Member #1303
        March 27, 2003
        1508 Posts
        Posted: June 5, 2005, 8:28 am - IP Logged

AND....the Paulette tic-tac-toe, retxx systems, they are still free of charge at Mike's site.

Merdis, if I recall, you had a lot of problems with Mike awhile back.............and I guess you are still on his case..................Mike has some good systems.....and I WILL DEFEND HIM till the end................don't even bring Mike K into this.........it is not the same thing.

I Agree!

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23259 Posts
          Posted: June 5, 2005, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Sandy, can you please send me (PM) a link to the "free" systems on his site, becasue I can't find them.  Thanks!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23259 Posts
            Posted: June 5, 2005, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

To those who have sent me links to Mikes "34" site, when I click any of the systems, it prompts me for a username and password.  Since I did not buy a membership to his site, I obviously cannot gain access to the content.  So therefore, I must assume that he no longer has ANY free content.

If I am wrong, the please send me the specific page with the system on it.  (Not something like "www.blahblah.com" or "www.blahblah.com/systems/" (pointing to a page that contains links to systems), I'm saying click through to the page that contains the one single free system itself, and then send me that URL.

Your help is appreciated.

Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23259 Posts
              Posted: June 5, 2005, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Oh, nevermind, I found the six free systems.  He wants you to pay $25 per year for all the other ones.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: June 5, 2005, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Adolph made some bad choices it seems and for a while back MikeK also made a few bad choices maybe, but it seems that MikeK has recovered and is now taking care of his business, too bad that he had to go from Lottery Post, but it was his choice to make due to his actions more or less.

People can and do make bad choices, but in spite of all, those two have helped many people on and off thru time, it's obvious that they are not perfect, but neither am I.

MikeK helped me by making 2 of his programs and a few workouts that I use and will keep on using, so I guess that I am biased.

And Adolph also helped me in a big way 2 times so I am also biased in that way.

This does not mean that they have not made some or even many people upset with them, but I am happy enough with them.

So to each his on or whatever.

Good luck to all.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                  Stone Mountain*Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #828
                  November 2, 2002
                  10491 Posts
                  Posted: June 6, 2005, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Adolph made some bad choices it seems and for a while back MikeK also made a few bad choices maybe, but it seems that MikeK has recovered and is now taking care of his business, too bad that he had to go from Lottery Post, but it was his choice to make due to his actions more or less.

People can and do make bad choices, but in spite of all, those two have helped many people on and off thru time, it's obvious that they are not perfect, but neither am I.

MikeK helped me by making 2 of his programs and a few workouts that I use and will keep on using, so I guess that I am biased.

And Adolph also helped me in a big way 2 times so I am also biased in that way.

This does not mean that they have not made some or even many people upset with them, but I am happy enough with them.

So to each his on or whatever.

Good luck to all.

I think both Mike and Adolph are smart and entertaining and have done more giving to HELP  people than 99.99999999999999999999999999999% the other way.

Both did more to help folks in very positive ways in just a week.... than did the other 15 or 16,000 "members" in a month.

Both helped me and others many times and built up a lot of good will over a long time. That counts 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Richland/Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #8180
                    October 26, 2004
                    176 Posts
                    Posted: June 6, 2005, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Adolph has helped me with his knowlege of numbers..He is a very smart man and has no reason for greed...He is more a giver than a taker.We all make mistakes I agree..I hope it all works out for all at LP

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5387 Posts
                      Posted: June 7, 2005, 8:44 am - IP Logged

I have to agree with Win D. 

Everyone justs jumps on the "bandwagon" and quick to judge here.

You all want to crucify Adolph.  The man has helped me without anything in return.

He answers all my questions about Pick 3.

The post with the Adolf Hitler remark just proves my point about the mentality of some of you.

I can't believe people on this forum.  You people who are quick to judgement really disgust me.

If your systems are so precious why don't you do 2 things.

1. Keep them to yourselves, or

2. Copyright them and try selling them on your own.

I thought this was an open forum on discussing the lottery ie (Lotterypost)

We all try to learn from each other. 

If you don't have something nice to say about someone, keep it to yourselves.

If you have an issue with another member it should be brought to Todd's attention and not plastered all over this forum.

Good-bye.

Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23259 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2005, 9:56 am - IP Logged
                        1. The guy's on record calling the members here "greedy"
                        2. The only post he makes here in the last month claims LP is full of "wanna-be" predictors
                        3. He steals LP members' systems and puts them on his site without their permission
                        4. He uses the output from LP tools (i.e., Deflate) and strips out the credit when he posts the output on his site
                        5. He posts no apology, retraction, or explanation

You all can adore adolf if you want, and you can even start an adolf fan club, but glossing over the above five points, and trying to imply there is some kind of "bandwagon" is wrong.

And it was right to plaster this all over the forum, because we are talking about highly unethical behavior.  Just like when anyone points out something negative that is happening in the lottery community.

If the guy wants to make things right, then I'm a very open and forgiving person.  If he wants to remain a ghost, then I will not allow people to gloss over this stuff like it never happened.

This is not about whether a member chooses to copyright a formula or not (I doubt that it could be done).  This is about someone attempting to use the good name of of LP member for financial gain.  What, Dead_Aim should have to copyright a method he derived just so adolf doesn't plaster his name and formula all over his site?  Ridiculous.

Instead of pointing the finger at the people identifying the bad behavior, you should be talking to your friend and guiding them to do the right thing, not defending their bad behavior.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31337 Posts
                          Posted: June 7, 2005, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

time to give it a rest.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                            Clarkston, Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #76
                            January 6, 2002
                            8528 Posts
                            Posted: June 7, 2005, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

by the way, everyone for the record, I will say this again..........the system adolf claims is Dead Aim's system is not Dead Aim's system.................and the Genius system is not the same system of Genius..........the rest I don't know about but those 2 systems I know for a fact.....so.............

I agree with Emily....it is time to move on.............I don't agree with what he did but it's done and we must let it go or it will just split our members in 2 sides and I hate when there is "in-family" quarreling...........lol....

Smile, be happy!!!!!  Dance

Sandy

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5387 Posts
                              Posted: June 7, 2005, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

If the man made a mistake you should take it up privately with him.

People who have been affected by Adolph should also take it up privately.

If Adolph made a mistake he should post an apology.

People who post your negative comments about the man without even knowing him should back off!!

John 8:7. So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

Need I say more!!