Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Software recommendations?

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 11 years ago by Badger.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #16800
June 5, 2005
3 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2005, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Hello All,

I am curious to know if any of you use Lottery software on a regular basis.

There seem to be a bunch of different software titles out there on the web, and I really don't know if any of them are good.  Each software program's corresponding website obviously has testimonials, etc., but it's not certain how reliable those testimonials are.

Do any of you use lottery software and if so, which ones, and have you had good consistent success with them?

Dan

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #1303
    March 27, 2003
    1508 Posts
    Posted: June 5, 2005, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Hello All,

I am curious to know if any of you use Lottery software on a regular basis.

There seem to be a bunch of different software titles out there on the web, and I really don't know if any of them are good.  Each software program's corresponding website obviously has testimonials, etc., but it's not certain how reliable those testimonials are.

Do any of you use lottery software and if so, which ones, and have you had good consistent success with them?

Dan

If you mention what  games you are looking to use the software on, you probably will get better answers. 

If you are looking for software that will pick the winners for you, then there really isn't any such animal. The best you can do is to use software to give you past-history analysis on games, and then use your own methods to decide which numbers to use.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.