Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 2:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some thoughts about filters.

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: June 6, 2005, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Since we are told that one lottery number or ball does not have anything at all to do with another one, not from the same drawing and not from any other drawing either, because the lottery drawings and the numbers are random and so that there is no relation between anything lottery.

That then might mean that any predition method system or technique would either have to be based on random statistical laws or on imaginary make believe or non-sense methods.

That should leave you pretty much free to use anything that you want at all as prediction techniques all the way from birthday dates or ages to dreaming about something and translating the dream into lottery numbers.

So prediction techniques are only limited by the imagination, anything is game so to speak.

One thing does not make any more or any less sense than the other maybe, because everything might be based on just the imagination and on make believe factors anyhow.

You might play the very same numbers for 4 years straight and then win more than $ 200, 000, 000 as it happened to somebody.

Methods that seem to work or make no sense at all have worked for some people and sometimes have worked very very big, quick picks for example, but most people perhaps buy quick picks anyway so it is just statistics.

Most people who use filter patterns use from 1 to 3 digit(s) Horizontal Patterns, because that works of course best in most cases, but as secundary "minor" filters is also possible to use some vertical, diagonal and even geometrical (other) pattern filters for at least 1 of the position digits. Is very hard to explain what I mean without graphical or picture examples.

There are also "compound filters" that is 2 filters put together to make a more "narrow band number spectrum" filter, like HHL+OEO.

And there are also some, that I would call filters within filters or second generation filters in a way similar to compound filters, but one step more advanced and much more harder to use.

I will keep the "second generation" filters to myself.

Filters need to use SOMETHING AS A REFERENCE POINT TO GO BY and the past draws or portions or segments of them are just as good as anything else.

By the way you can even format any game as a 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or whatever digit(s) or vertical column game, for whatever that might be worth if anything, jut to help with the game(s) and to give you another or other prediction(s) point of view, in other words a pick 3 can be made into a pick 4 or a 1 or 2 column game and a pick 4 into a pick 3 or pick 2 or into a 1 column game maybe not as a main predition tool, but as an added help, the numbers can be formated in any way that you want, but the uses of this might be limited, depending on why you are doing it and how.

The above is just some random thoughts about filters.

Good luck.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Manitoba
    Canada
    Member #5566
    July 11, 2004
    133 Posts
    Posted: June 6, 2005, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Lantern, keep your second generation filters for yourself; but please give us an example of what you are talking about then we can find our own filters. Thanks

rowdy117's avatar - image php?u=2413&dateline=1135265132
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #12466
      March 14, 2005
      29 Posts
      Posted: June 6, 2005, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Lotwon332 has several filters.

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: June 6, 2005, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Lantern, keep your second generation filters for yourself; but please give us an example of what you are talking about then we can find our own filters. Thanks

Paint1

I will have to think about it, I am not sure if I can give examples or the idea without giving away the filters themselves and the 2 or 3 such filters that I made (But have not used yet and they are not fully tested yet either and won't be for a long while, because I am not having much to do with the lottery at the moment) have to be kept secret or I should say, want to keep them secret, but want people to know that such new filters are possible to make and that they might also be good filters to use, I want more people to start using filters and to also develop their own filters and to advance the "Art" of filtering much farther than it is right now, I want them to win and to take some money back from the state lotteries, but I don't want the state lotteries wise to all the possible ways of getting the numbers, but I do want them to know that the ways are so many that no sooner they find about a way than a new way can be made.

Anything that appears to work can be used, it takes imagination and a little thinking, after all filters are mostly make believe things that happen to work if used right and are not overdone.

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: June 7, 2005, 3:20 am - IP Logged

The new filters are the "number difference limits" between one draw and the next one, not filters in filters as I said, that was wrong, But the difference in number  between draws and their limits or the limits in difference between one draw and the next one or between draws. For any 1 or 2 or all 3 digits and also for their sums and or roots. And that is the whole secret of my second generation filters, but I am not going to give examples and I am not going to explain them better than this either.

Sorry, but I encourage people to think and develop their own filters or ways, there are possible lower and upper limits of difference in numbers between draws or one draw and the next one, for the stuff that I said above. That is all that I dare say about it.

Good luck, reading the last post of Bowldog gave me the idea for these few new kinds of filters.

Fernando.

wisconsin
            United States
            Member #15566
            May 17, 2005
            24 Posts
            Posted: June 7, 2005, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Lantern

keep the posts coming, I find your posts most enlightining.  I am working on a filter right now that I believe is what you call 2nd generation. First I get the difference by 5's

actualdiff bydiff of
             draw5'sdiff

6/6/0542224100
            6/5/05408124210
            6/4/05584314233
            6/3/05878541243
            6/2/0531730413
            6/1/05611311100
            5/31/05320411114
            5/30/05931325114
            5/29/05216231211
            5/28/05487420112
            5/27/0567512420
            5/26/05579132120
            5/25/05601212221
            5/24/05813433313

What I am working on is that last column which  is heavily populated with 1's and 2's.  Hope this makes sense.

dboz7

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: June 7, 2005, 11:35 am - IP Logged

dboz7

Hi ! This is what Bowldog wrote on one of his last posts:

Standard Member
              Standard Member

Austin
              United States
              Member #3806
              February 16, 2004
              55 Posts
              Quote bowldogReport Inappropriate ContentTop of pagePosted: May 14, 2005, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

I  am using Texas day and night as my sample but it should be able to apply to any state. Using gap analysis between last draw and 2nd to last, last and 3rd to last, last and 4th to last and so on up to 15. If we can get 700 numbers to cover those 15 gaps it can produce between 1-10 playable numbers.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could not figure out his system so I developed my own gap analysis FILTERS, they are not in anyway the same as he says, because I could not figure his system out, there is too little info for me to go by on what he says, but the few filters that I developed by my own gap analysis which is done in a different way than his, do help a lot at getting rid of unlikely combinations, but don't reduce the numbers as much as he claims that his filters do which is to 1 to 10 playable numbers, that is they don't if only one of the filters is used, if all of them are used ? Well I don't know ! I developed the filters and just let them sit there for the time being, I have not really used them, not singly and not combined either, they were developed using a segment of about 20 to 30 past Texas pick 3 draws for either the Midday or the Evening game just after Bowldog made the above post, based on the main idea of gap analysis between one draw and another, but not using the last draw as the MASTER draw from which to analyze the gaps of all the other draws, because I could not figure out how to work a gap analysis filter like that, intead my filters analyze the gaps of draws that are next to each other, like from one draw to the next, to figure out the average lower and upper limits of draw's gaps I used like I said from about 20 to 30 last draws, that was a most at the beginning and is done one time, from then on you only use the last 2 draws that came out and figure out the gap for the last draw in relation to the second last draw and then you use the very last draw and knowing in advace the upper and lower gap limits you use the gap of the last 2 draws and the number itself of the last draw to figure out the gap number limits of the next draw, in other words the lower and upper number limits of the next draw to come out,like from maybe xxx (the lower possible number of the next draw) to xxx (the upper or bigger possible number of the next draw) and so the pick 3 number of the next draw should fall between somewhere between the limits of the lower and upper numbers according to the last 2 draws and then the last draw according to pre-tested and stablished gap analysis limits that you would had previouly done on a given number of past draws like on the last 20 to 30 or so draws.

Maybe that will help a little more.

As to Bowldog's system I don't know.

As to your new system I don't know either, but, whatever helps you get rid of unlikely combos or numbers is O.K.

Thinking and experimentation is good, whatever works and if not, fix it or change it to make it work or think about some other way, let your imagination run wild, be creative and inovative, try new filter ways or and other techniques, whatever works is O.K.

Good luck.

Fernando.

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: June 7, 2005, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Is incredible what can come out by trying to understand and then develop somebody elses idea.

Ideas bring more ideas and then those even some more.

There might maybe be a limit as to how many good working filters there can be, but i don't know, not all filters are good, some are better than others and some don't work at all, it all depends if a way is found of making them work, if not used right, not even one filter will work, is hard to make them work, some are more relatively safe to use than others and also the more of them used the more that the risks of using them will multiply, you have to arrive to some kind of a balance between all factors.

Good luck.

wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #15566
                  May 17, 2005
                  24 Posts
                  Posted: June 7, 2005, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Here is a collective column breakout of the numbers in my "difference of difference"  field:

as you can see the difference is almost 200 times more likely to change by 1 than by 5.  I am still attempting to wrap my mind around exactly to apply this, (also attempting to repair my wash machine with much more success)  I think that there is  a key in here somewhere to be able to greatly reduce the field of playable numbers with little risk.  I hope that I am making some sense here!

dboz7 

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: June 7, 2005, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Dboz7

Difference of Difference is a good name to use, more than one of the gap filters that I made could also use the name that you made of Difference of Difference, there is more than one approach to use and you are finding others than my own as I did in relation to BowlDogs' way.

Don't stick to just one filter and or approach refine that one if you can, but also develop others if you can, let your imagination and creativity fly.

Good luck.

Also numbers can be rearrenged or reformated according to some kind of reference point, remember the pick 3 digits most of them are 6 way numbers and besides that there are also differences of 2 digits besides 3, there are many possibilities, but some kind of reference point or points have to be used. Also there are straight order differences and reversed order  or backwards differences and as I said also partial differences like in only 2 digits or positions.

wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #15566
                      May 17, 2005
                      24 Posts
                      Posted: June 7, 2005, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

ok now I am a bit excited,  I was just "back testing" a theory utilizing my "difference of differences"  I used the following numbers as they tend to show up the most often 011, 101, 110, 111, 112, 121, 211  in 15.8% of the draws one of these numbers will be the difference of differences, so when I add/subtract them to the previous difference I come up as low as 42 combinations and as high as 108 combinations, several of them would be boxes (127, 217)  15.8%  that is like 1 out of every 6 draws I should be able to shake out the correct numbers.  Still not quite even money, but getting closer...........

dboz7

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2005, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Some of the gap difference filters are only for straight numbers and others for both straight and boxed bets, by themselves 1 filter might not be enough, but a combination of more than 1 filter might reduce enough.

Good luck.