Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Illinois pick 4 evening 6/06/2005

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 12 years ago by four4me.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
four4me's avatar - gate1
MD
United States
Member #1701
June 18, 2003
8364 Posts
Posted: June 6, 2005, 2:21 pm - IP Logged
Illinois pick 4 evening picks 6/06/2005   
2819 2410 5964 1063 2508 2056
1735 3906 2936 5409 1043 1479
missing digit last 4 draws 1-4-7-9
    four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8364 Posts
    Posted: June 7, 2005, 11:42 am - IP Logged

I hope someone had this number i posted it for a month or more. It was one of those numbers you just know is going to hit. Rears it's head like it's gonna hit then goes away only to pop up when you least expect it too.

Evening Pick 4
    Mon, June 6 2005 was 9-1-2-8

Box winner. GoArmy did you have it.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
      onenumber's avatar - swordgirl
      Chicago, IL
      United States
      Member #8354
      November 2, 2004
      1580 Posts
      Posted: June 7, 2005, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Nope,

Had 9813.  It looks as though you are finally breaking IL down.  Good job!!

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8364 Posts
        Posted: June 7, 2005, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Wow i know the feeling. I'd rather miss by a mile than be one off sometimes. It not that i'm getting closer it's they are finally using the same ball sets again i think. Hence the midday number today being 8221 which i should have posted but didn't think they would draw the same numbers two times in a row. IL kills me because you never know what they'll throw at you next. Good luck tonight.

GoArmy's avatar - redcross
          Waukegan, IL
          United States
          Member #8043
          October 22, 2004
          753 Posts
          Posted: June 8, 2005, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Four,

I had it but only for a boxed hit. Better then nothing, I had actually been playing this a few different ways so any other night and I would have had her straight. I knew that she was gonna come in. Not a lot of time on my hands now a days but I will be back on here in a month or so. That 7135 is the next one that I am gonna chase.

TWO secrets to my success

1. Dont tell everything that you know.

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8364 Posts
            Posted: June 8, 2005, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Glad you had it boxed makes me feel better i also had that 4083 on my all states for a straight there. To darn bad i couldn't reap those bennies. Just missed it here. I'm still 3 boppin the pick 4's. Hope things work out for you. i should be fishing they threw some tagged fish in the bay and the atlantic ocean good for some big bucks. At least fishing for food and some tagged fish is almost the same as playing the lottery. Only lots more fun. Summer time man check in when you can i know how it is. I'm getting ready for the fourth when i'll be at ocean city with the family. Gonna stay there thru the fourth and watch the fire works on the beach as close as they will let us.

GoArmy's avatar - redcross
              Waukegan, IL
              United States
              Member #8043
              October 22, 2004
              753 Posts
              Posted: June 8, 2005, 12:51 am - IP Logged

I envy the trip to Ocean City..............there use to be a place down there with the BEST french fries ever made. Forget the name of it but it was very well known, if you are going to the beach with the wife make sure that you have the DARK sunglasses so that she cant see you scoping it out. Wink

TWO secrets to my success

1. Dont tell everything that you know.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8364 Posts
                Posted: June 8, 2005, 1:07 am - IP Logged

Thrashers french fries. oh glasses are plenty dark (transisions) and she knows i'll be a watchin and that's all just watchin. Last thing i want to do is get here worked up over me flirtin even if it's just funin. Been two years since we went there i had a total knee replacement 3 yrs ago and stayed away from any and all activities that would cause harm. knee is much better now just have to watch lower back. It's a drag getting old and not staying is shape. Of cource you don't have that prob.

She's gonna get real deturbed when i crack off the top of some coconuts and pour some 151 rum over crushed ice in it. cause then she'll have to do the driving.

You crack that pick 4 for ten grand and put 5 away and we'll go there next year.