Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Vtrac help

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 11 years ago by jwc960.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Trenton, Georgia
United States
Member #12387
March 12, 2005
93 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2005, 10:17 am - IP Logged

I am fairly new to the LP and have learned (and still doing so) alot from the great post by the people here. I do not have any programs and I pick my combinations by the "paper and pencil" method. I keep track of the numbers daily for Tennessee and Georgia (where I live). I have seen different post where people have mentioned Vtracs. I do have  a list of the Vtracs,but was wondering if someone who is experienced with them would teach me how they work. How to find what's due,what to look for etc. Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time and GOOD LUCK!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2005, 10:27 am - IP Logged

www.compulotto.com

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Trenton, Georgia
      United States
      Member #12387
      March 12, 2005
      93 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2005, 11:16 am - IP Logged

Thanks WIN D and Good Luck to you!

queenb40's avatar - appleboy
        burlington, ky
        United States
        Member #4351
        April 15, 2004
        1243 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2005, 11:23 am - IP Logged

if that doesnt help try getting in touch with littleoldlady she is very good on vtracs

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2005, 11:40 am - IP Logged

jwc960,

1.  If you click "Resources" (top right hand corner) of the Lotterypost and click Search you can enter vtrac.

This will give you plenty of reading.

If your dense like me you will have to read it 2 or 3 times. LOL

2.  If you join the Yahoo Group below and once you join there is a "Files" link that will have downloadable Vtrac Excel files.  If your proficient with Excel this would really help.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eLotteryUniverse

Maybe compulotto (David T) would do another Vtrac challenge here at the Lotterypost if you ask him nicely.

Good Luck!!

wsls

United States
            Member #69
            December 30, 2001
            41 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2005, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

jwc960, I have the excel file from Yahoo  for V-Trac with the Georgia numbers in it, I think the file on Yahoo has the numbers for New York. If you would like let me know. What I have noticed is the V-Trac's hit 3 or 4 times a week, my problem now is filtering to a playable amount of tickets.

Elaine

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2005, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Little example of how I have been playing TN

053 were the first two draws this month..

I looked up the right side and found  3 1..  see they are blue.. now I expect the next number will have either those numbers are their vtracs which are 8 6

Next draw was  068... 

I put that draw under the others to find next possibility..

068....      another thing I considered was 068 is a double warning.. check blog for info there.. the 68 can be exchanged for 98 which is what happened next..  it was time for a two number return... and it did with  689

next stack looked like this

here I looked up the sides and looked at the vtracs.. with TN.. the 6's flip to 9's and 9's to 6's..  in middle we had 69 so the next draw took on 99 pair..  I had expected 99's or 66's.. I went 66's.. especially because of double warning.. The draw was 997

next stack looked like this

Still looking for doubles.. I went with the 688 633.. and the next draw was 363... I figured the 9 would flip and a 6 would fall..  I also played the 433 just incase the nine did the vtrac exchange.. it fell last night..

Next set up...

Here I was looking for something with 7 X 9.. I played the 8.. and then used it's vtrac exchange since that usually is what kills my play if I dont..

I won with the 379... 

new set up was

Here I was looking for the 29 pair.. I played all ten.. since I had the 433 played for the week.. I still won... $80... 29 pair I was getting from the 79...

now the set up is

tonight I am looking for a 68 pair.. or 48 pair.. with 4 being in last spot.. I am still looking these over..

Trenton, Georgia
                United States
                Member #12387
                March 12, 2005
                93 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2005, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to queenb40 , winsumloosesum , elaine , and tntea for all the info you have helped me with. Also to Win D. I have alot of studying to do (don't understand Vtracs yet!) LOL..................Good Luck to all!