Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Zid System?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
empassioned1's avatar - abns7
Saint Louis, Missouri
United States
Member #17000
June 9, 2005
46 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2005, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Extremely new here, watched father play lotto in Missouri for years and all but toss his shirt and shoes.  I'd like to possibly learn enough about statistics and by doing some filter analysis and a few other things I'm learning, get a little back for the family's honor...LOL

Can someone, anyone tell me about this "ZID" system?  It seems thats where a lot of folks are getting the first grouping of picks and then they are filtering from there.  Also: (bear in mind I am new but I'll accept the wrath of being an uninformed newbie at this) are there any free windows based lottery programs that are shareware that can let me start working a database of the Pick 3 for my state?  I was experimenting with another program on faxing software for a computer customer (I build and repair pc's) and by adjusting the date, my LottoPro demo decided I was attempting to thwart their trial period (something I wouldn't do).  If not, can anyone recommend a simple lotto program worth the money to get me started?

This note might need to be moved later, but I keep seeing this Zid System being mentioned and I'd really like to understand it or find it!

Thanks a few bucks (I don't have a million yet)

Empassioned1

ps. I'll get my information updated soon, today's my first day! *grin*

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
    Springfield,Ohio
    United States
    Member #14006
    April 19, 2005
    3972 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2005, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Extremely new here, watched father play lotto in Missouri for years and all but toss his shirt and shoes.  I'd like to possibly learn enough about statistics and by doing some filter analysis and a few other things I'm learning, get a little back for the family's honor...LOL

Can someone, anyone tell me about this "ZID" system?  It seems thats where a lot of folks are getting the first grouping of picks and then they are filtering from there.  Also: (bear in mind I am new but I'll accept the wrath of being an uninformed newbie at this) are there any free windows based lottery programs that are shareware that can let me start working a database of the Pick 3 for my state?  I was experimenting with another program on faxing software for a computer customer (I build and repair pc's) and by adjusting the date, my LottoPro demo decided I was attempting to thwart their trial period (something I wouldn't do).  If not, can anyone recommend a simple lotto program worth the money to get me started?

This note might need to be moved later, but I keep seeing this Zid System being mentioned and I'd really like to understand it or find it!

Thanks a few bucks (I don't have a million yet)

Empassioned1

ps. I'll get my information updated soon, today's my first day! *grin*

Lotto Logic Pro is a nice little programe...

I like it.. I use it everyday. It's really useful for cash 4 games. Gives me 3 of the right numbers everyday...

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2005, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

The maker of the Zid program is a guy named MikeK go to the rth upper corner to where it says Resources put your arrow over the word and then a menu will show then click on Search Forums, then look for posts by or about MikeK and also posts about Zid.

Otherwise use a search engine and look for MikeK or for Zid.

After you download and open the Zid you get 10 free tries.

The Zid is a Hot-Cold system by pick 3 position.

It might also use some other kind of hidden technique maybe.

If you master the Hot-Cold by position technique then you will have it made maybe.

Good luck.

The Hot-Cold pattern technique is just one of several possible ones that you can learn and use.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

empassioned1's avatar - abns7
        Saint Louis, Missouri
        United States
        Member #17000
        June 9, 2005
        46 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2005, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Hey Thanks Guys!

I'll check out the Lotto Logic Pro, have the Zid downloaded already thanks to Emily (what a sweetheart!).

I'm not going to be dumping money out of pocket of course until I can see some results on paper (something moreso than nothing).  I'm really enjoying the Filter threads Lantern, Thank you for posting this information.  I have to admit I end up reading some of them four or five times before I understand them, but I think it's because I'm trying to grasp too much at once.

Thanks again!

C.K.

Empassioned1

If the eyes are the windows to the soul, let me see you without the shades drawn

What's a Hades Bunny?  Well let's just say you don't wanna be jumpin' over MY back fence.  But hey, you ain't afraid a lil white rabbit now are ya?

Poway CA (San Diego County)
          United States
          Member #3489
          January 25, 2004
          14120 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2005, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Since you are in Missouri, you might want to follow the LP members that are predicting for that state and are "making money".  I have listed them for you.  Most people don't like the way I do this, they want the people that get the most hits, not the most money, but I guess I'm just crazy...I like the money!!

Member        Prize Ratio  Wagers  Winnings 

yolecema        330.00%     $100     $330
          NBey6            185.87%     $538   $1,000
          CASHMAN          175.14%     $354     $620
          Tang             175.00%     $520     $910
          LAVERNE MALONEY  163.63%     $550     $900
          Ms5PennieGen     137.50%     $480     $660
          yve sivad        132.14%     $280     $370
          Pick 3 Fairy    130.04%     $446     $580
          ames139         116.00%     $500    $580
          mswiz777        108.01%     $574     $620

atlasshrugged's avatar - candle
            Alaska
            United States
            Member #16217
            May 27, 2005
            287 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2005, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

I'll second that! There is such a wealth of information here that it can be just baffling at times. One of these days I hope to have things figured out. At least a little. -Bonnie

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2005, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

If you are interested in filters and also the Zid's Hot-Cold technique then take a look at these:

There are 3 pick 3 positions, The Lth digit, the Middle digit and the Rth digit and the hot -cold patterns have 2 conditions by position: Either cold or hot, that means that each digit by position will either be a cold or hot digit.

So all the possible Hot-Cold patterns by position are these:

HHH

CCC

CHH

HHC

HCH

CCH

HCC

CHC

There are 8 Patterns and each of them has 125 possible STRAIGT combos, 8 x 125 = 1000 combos, I think.

There are 5 cold digits and also 5 hot digits for a total of 10 digits, from 0 to 9 (By Each Position).

So 5x5x5=125 combos.

These might maybe help some ?

Good luck.

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2005, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Also the lenght of the history sampled will determine which digits are cold and hot, in other words the digits that are cold and hot might not be the same digits when you use different number of past draws. So you might get one set of them with 10 past draws and a different set with 30 draws, you would look for the 5 hottest digits per position and the 5 digits that are left per position those would be the 5 coldest per position again, this is for straight play.

For Boxed plays you combine the digits from all 3 positions and count them like that and then you would have the 5 hottest and the 5 coldest for all 3 positions combined and the patterns then would be:

3 cold, 3 hot, 2 cold + 1 hot, 2 hot + 1 cold. just 4 patterns instead of 8 as for straight.

But while straight filters usually can't be used for boxed play, boxed filters can be used for straight filtering also.

The hot-cold filter is pretty much the same as other such filters and used in the same ways.