|Posted: June 9, 2005, 11:03 pm - IP Logged|
1. Is it an annuity or cash?
2. Is there Canadian income tax on the winnings?
3. Is it computer or ball drawn?
1. Most every game in Canada is cash.
2. Canada doen't tax lottery winnings. But if an American wins, American tax applies. That's actually one of the few times Canadians are taxed less than Americans.
3. 6/49, Super 7, all games in Quebec and the Maritimes are drawn with balls. BC uses computers. Don't know about the Priaries and Ontario, but my guess is balls.