Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

vtrac info... Use it wisely

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2005, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

VTRACS

Vtracs ( variable tracs) takes your daily lottery and reduces the number of digits you choose from for evaluation from 10 digits to 5 digits.

So for a daily lottery you have digits 0 thru 9, in vtrac you have digits 1 thru 5

Lottery Numbers are the actual numbers to play, thus vtrac 1 represents 2 lottery numbers 0 or 5

vtrac 2 represents 1 or 6

Thus for a daily lottery like Cash 3 you have the following:

V= Vtrac   

L=Lottery   

V1 = 1L = 0 or 5
V2 = 2L = 1 or 6
V3 = 3L = 2 or 7
V4 = 4L = 3 or 8
V5 = 5L = 4 or 9

This does not change.  This is the translation table from vtracs to Lottery Numbers and back.

Now It should be very obvious that trying to find numbers from 1 to 5 is much easier than finding numbers from 0 to 9.

If you conclude that for today's draw in a cash 3 your vtracs might be 432 then your actual playing list would be as follows:

Positions =123
Vtracs =432
Actual lottery Numbers =382716

So by position:

I would be playing a 3 or an 8 as the 1st digit
I would be playing a 2 or a 7 as the middle digit
finally I would be playing a 1 or a 6 as the last digit.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2005, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

I tried to post a response with a copy and paste from Excel, but as usual it didn't work.  I will try again by going through Notepad!

Vtracs can be used to reduce the number of digits necessary to do an analysis, but you need to remember that you still have to expand it back to the "real" numbers like tntea showed.  I have done extensive analysis of using vtracs and about a year ago a group of us spent a lot of time checking out the use of vtracs.  We concluded that there was not a big advantage to using vtracs.  However, I have been told by some people that they use vtracs and they work so well that they are making money and won't share how they are doing it with anyone!  There is a member of LP that used to post a result now and then, but never telling how many misses he had or how many he had to play.  The post was always after the draw! 

I did get one of the "money makers" to tell me that she used vtracs to look for overdue pairs.  I was using groups (see below, if it pastes this time), so maybe looking for pairs is the key.  But, once again, you still have to expand it out to real numbers and each pair covers 10 digits!

Sorry, the chart still won't post.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31351 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2005, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

at one time i subscribed to a v-trac service.  very few hits - too many to play.

love to nibble those micey feet.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5387 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2005, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Vtracs are very intersting.

Some also use versabet34 to track 3 digits by converting the regular draws to vtrac and looking for due pairs and due combinations.  I think there is a post on a member who used versbet34 and vtrac.

Emily is correct about the amount of combinations to play.

I think the key thing to look at with vtrac is the following:

1.  Always include 1 of the previous drawn vtrac numbers

2.  Always include the most frequent vtrac number (a vtrac digit that has been drawn the most in the    past 15 drawings) 

3.  Always include a Due vtrac (a number that has been out for 3 or more days).  If it is out more than 4 days consider using this vtrac digit as a "Double" in the next couple drawings.

4.  Limit the vtrac sum of all 3 numbers to sums 8 - 9 - 10

5.  Play "Double Vtracs" after a "Double Vtrac" drawing.

Play a "No-match" or "Non -double" after a "No-match" or "Non-Double" Vtrac drawing.

Limit this play to 2 additional drawings since Double Vtarc and No-Match vtrac combinations are drawn 

about 50% of the time.

There are many other eliminating conditions when using vtracs such as odd/even, high/low, pairs etc.

Hope others that are well versed using vtrac will share their ideas.

Good Luck!!

wsla