Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To Lump or Not to Lump

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 12 years ago by empassioned1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
empassioned1's avatar - abns7
Saint Louis, Missouri
United States
Member #17000
June 9, 2005
46 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2005, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

When putting in your past draws for statiscal analysis, do you lump both a midday and an evening draw from the same day together, or keep them separate like separate lotteries?  Or both?

I'm very deep into looking at the numbers, patterns deal yet, but this is something I wanted to consider right off since it's the first thing you encounter when looking at past draws.

Any ideas or past experience...notice a lot of the "predictions" have the same numbers for midday and evening, so am I to assume you guys are lumping all the draws on say Pick 3 or Pick 4 into one pot?

C.K.

Empassioned1

If the eyes are the windows to the soul, let me see you without the shades drawn

What's a Hades Bunny?  Well let's just say you don't wanna be jumpin' over MY back fence.  But hey, you ain't afraid a lil white rabbit now are ya?

empassioned1's avatar - abns7
    Saint Louis, Missouri
    United States
    Member #17000
    June 9, 2005
    46 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2005, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

ooops, was supposed to say "I'm not very deep into the numbers, patterns yet..."

sorry about that

C.K.

If the eyes are the windows to the soul, let me see you without the shades drawn

What's a Hades Bunny?  Well let's just say you don't wanna be jumpin' over MY back fence.  But hey, you ain't afraid a lil white rabbit now are ya?