Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Logics??

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Winner2Be's avatar - diva
Charleston
United States
Member #1990
August 5, 2003
1675 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2005, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Have anyone here tried the Lottery Logics System?  The site is www.LotteryLogics.com ---came across it today and thought it looked quite interesting, including all the typos and print errors.  So many people are selling "systems" that are already posted some place for FREE so just wondering if anyone came across this one before.  Good Luck, and Happy Winning to ALL!!!

US Flag

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

lottoshlep's avatar - super 7-top-over.jpg
    BC
    Canada
    Member #2120
    August 19, 2003
    258 Posts
    Posted: June 12, 2005, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Caution ... don't become a victim statistic of a hardsell, if it sounds too good  ... well, you know the rest.

if at first you don't succeed ... destroy all evidence you ever tried  Cool 

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2005, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

It almost sounds like a PIRATED name and the "System" might maybe also have been taken from others, maybe from Lottery Post Members ?

There is so much info here at the Lottery Post that people can make systems for sell out of the info.

That person who owns that web site could be a Lottery Post member trying to make some money (?). Or at least somebody who has been to this site many times taking systems (?).

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23273 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2005, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Scam site from someone who is looking to make a quick easy buck from suckers.  Obviously, judging from the links to various other common Internet money-making schemes on the site, the person is just sticking that simple site out there to grab money here & there.

The sad part is that there are people who will go to every site just like that one and buy some really expensive "systems", which are nothing more than the same stuff copied again & again and put out there as if it's their "new" system.  P.T. Barnum had something to say about such people.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: June 12, 2005, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Was it ? "There is a sucker born every minute" 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23273 Posts
            Posted: June 12, 2005, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Was it ? "There is a sucker born every minute" 

You got it.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
              Charleston
              United States
              Member #1990
              August 5, 2003
              1675 Posts
              Posted: June 12, 2005, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

LOL...too bad I won't be one of there SUCKERS!!! Green laugh When a site is that poorly put together one should know it can't have much merit behind it as one would at least make an effort to have the site appearing and working properly.  Yes, I too agree with the many other "opportunities" listed at the end of the sight as being another red flag.  I just though it was interesting...GOOD LUCK and HAPPY WINNING to ALL!!!!

Party

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

United States
                Member #12495
                March 15, 2005
                76 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2005, 3:46 am - IP Logged

Too good to be true is usually not good, yet too good to be true can be good.

That is what I have learned. :) I guess one has to be very smart in telling the differences between those two.

I am just following up with the idea here, not the specific link. I wouldn't even bother to check that out.

empassioned1's avatar - abns7
                  Saint Louis, Missouri
                  United States
                  Member #17000
                  June 9, 2005
                  46 Posts
                  Posted: June 13, 2005, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

I think since I am too new to this, I'm staying away from everything...and what free programs are all over the net?  Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that is free, has incredible limitations to it.  Unless you register (pay money) or buy a full version.  I want to be able to imput months and months of data, not just a few days.  Ha! Who's gonna develop anything but random guesses from that program?...

I'm also somewhat perplexed as to where to invest my mental capacity.  Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5 or just concentrate on Jackpot pick 6 games and the like.  My goal is to make money (eventually).  And when you first glance at this, it's hard to sort things out.  I'm still troubled by all the predictions that have the exact same numbers for Midday as for Evening. 

I think some stuff is just too good to be true.  And then I hear posts that are seemingly well accepted about certain people (Gail Howard) comes to mind)) and I wonder, am I starting off wrong?

I've decided for now, (no money goes out of my pocket until I see some paper results), to use my Excel program to input some data and see if I can dirive some insight from what I see from some wheeling, and also some filters (Lantern is an eye opener on filters)  But what I know is that I can't just "read" I've got to sit and do some of this work until I figure it out.  I guess more than anything I want to glean as much as I can from here to save myself a lot of dead ends.

C.K.

If the eyes are the windows to the soul, let me see you without the shades drawn

What's a Hades Bunny?  Well let's just say you don't wanna be jumpin' over MY back fence.  But hey, you ain't afraid a lil white rabbit now are ya?

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: June 13, 2005, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

To start with, do download demos of many lottery programs, but only 1 or 2 at a time and study whatever they have to show and teach you, also at the same time read what other people here have to say about the lottery and methods or systems.

Also go to lottologix and look at all the info there.

Later as you have time, little by little go thru some of the old posts here at the lottery post.

That is good to start with.

Good luck.