Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gap analysis more than skips, cold & hot

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by paint1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2005, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Gap analysis is a lot more than just skips and cold and hot, but also upper, median and lower averages and limits and maybe can be used on anything numerical and maybe in a modified way to non numerical patterns (?).

I am giving more thought to gap analysis, it seems like a whole new prediction area, it seems as if BowlDog does really has something there, even if he really appears to know so little about pick 3 filters, but I think that even he does not see all the new prediction posibilities on gap analysis as he calls it and I am not talking just about pick 3 , but about it's use for all the lottery games.

I am going to try to study that technique some more and see how far I can take it, but a little at a time.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
    Member #5599
    July 13, 2004
    1184 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2005, 3:23 am - IP Logged

Perhaps it would help all if you defined what kind of gaps your looking at.

For example, take the last CA Fantasy 5 draw (2,10,15,16,21)

Would your gaps be?

10-2=8

15-10=5

16-15=1

21-16=5

or are they?

1 thru 9=1 hit

10-19=3 hits

20 thru 29=1 hit

30 thru 39=0 hits and is a gap

Or are you measuring the differences between something else?

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

United States
      Member #12495
      March 15, 2005
      76 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2005, 3:42 am - IP Logged

I agree. Random is not random since they have to follow the rule of even distribution. Gap analysis will pick out chances when distribution is off balance.

But, on the other hand, numbers are just symbols; they are exchangable. That makes gap analysis challanging. :)

Unfortunately, achievement from this work can only challange the basic principle of randomness; it would not help lottery winning by much since picking out turbulence in distribution balance wouldn't even increase chance by two fold.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2005, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Jking

I guess that I was talking about all of that and much more than that also.

About all kinds of numerical gap analysis, not about just 1, 2 or 3 kinds, but about ALL POSSIBLE kinds. And not just for Jackpot games, but also for pick 3 and pick 4.

NewClub

You never will know what works and what does not and how much, untill you try.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Manitoba
          Canada
          Member #5566
          July 11, 2004
          133 Posts
          Posted: June 14, 2005, 12:03 am - IP Logged

JKING  also, don't forget in your example of gaps: 8, 5, 1, 5, and 1 hit,3 hit, 1 hit, 0 hit. There is a pattern here; where I play the evens go with evans & the odds with the odds. So, it would have been something like 8-5      And  1-3                                                                                                                             

6-5              1-1 or 1-5  This often pays off for me.