Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

CD .. your method for TN

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 11 years ago by CalifDude.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2005, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Your blog about TN.. how do you use that method/info.. I tried pasting it here but it wouldn't let me..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2005, 12:55 am - IP Logged

I have been posting my newest method.  Look for "Trend Analysis".  The pattern for Tennessee is not as biased as it was a few months ago when we were making so much money betting it.  My lottery group is not playing TN right now.  My Blog has the info about my Trend Analysis and that works in any state.  If you want to just play one state, the I suggest you do the analysis and then play the way it indicates.  I'm predicting for all states right now, so I don't have the time to figure out each state.  I am just looking at the last draw and I play the opposite Odd/Even and the opposite High/Low using the top 20 numbers drawn for the past year.  If you want to play 30 tickets, then you can play the 30 I have listed in my Blog.  I'm going to change it a little by having another set of 40 tickets which will include 10 doubles, again the top 10 for the year.  I will play those 40 when the last draw was a double.