Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega Millions Multi-Draw New York News

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by dvdiva.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
New York City
United States
Member #5213
June 23, 2004
3 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2005, 10:51 am - IP Logged

For the last three years I have ran a pool of 28 people for the Mega millions using the multi-draw feature.  We usually played for ten draws. Yesterday, Monday, June 13 our usual lottery agent and I learned that Mega Millions has temporarily reduce the Multi draw feature not to exceed three draws. The reason is because California is joining the Mega and no tickets can be active when they join. 

This info was learned when our lottery agent called his representive at Mega asking why the machine wasn't allowing a ten multi-draw card. 

Does anyone know a website where I can this info.  I know need to present this info to my pool.

Thanks

JC

New York, NY
    United States
    Member #13514
    April 7, 2005
    235 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2005, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

It seems only notices were sent to all the lottery places.  I noticed the note when I played in GA, but it's not available to the general public.

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
      Yinzer Country, PA
      United States
      Member #4067
      March 18, 2004
      2741 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2005, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

The matrix of the game is changing.

Because they are going form 5/52+1/52 to 5/56+1/46, they will need to change the software.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
        Member #2338
        September 17, 2003
        2063 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2005, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Any time a matrix changes then there are no more advance tickets until the changes happen. After the matrix change I'm sure you could buy advance tickets. Also I'm sure that for subscription holders they were sent notices for any changes to their numbers as well.