Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Saliu System

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by dboz7.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
wisconsin
United States
Member #15566
May 17, 2005
24 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2005, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone ever worked with Saliu's free software?  Did you get anywhere with it?  I have playing around with it for a few days now, it is interesting but confusing, if I figure it out I will pass on what I can!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31337 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2005, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

do a search.  lots posted on saliu and by saliu

love to nibble those micey feet.

London
      United Kingdom
      Member #9904
      December 27, 2004
      12 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2005, 3:21 am - IP Logged

Saliu's Lotwon is unsurpassed but it requires hard work and the use of the brain. Read the introductions that explain the idea behind it. You are looking at repeat cycles of number groupings and the ffg based on de Moivre. It will take you many weeks(even months) to get the hang of it. Once you have mastered it then you bring your creative ideas into play to use it in different ways. Have fun.

wisconsin
        United States
        Member #15566
        May 17, 2005
        24 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2005, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Zulu,

it definatly does seem mind boggling at times.  The more I play with it, the more I am (starting) to understand it.  It does show promise and I believe that the theories behind it are sound.  I am currently working with the Pick3 version but am hoping to move up to the 4, 5, and 6 versions where the bigger money is.    I am truly suprised that more people have not had any input on this subject..... perhaps someday I will get this software to make me money!!!

dboz7