Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Pick 3 System

Topic closed. 78 replies. Last post 12 years ago by atlasshrugged.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
atlasshrugged's avatar - candle
Alaska
United States
Member #16217
May 27, 2005
287 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2005, 8:43 am - IP Logged

I have a pen and paper method of picking numbers. It is really simple and if others have seen it, I would not be surprized. An old lady gave it to me 7 years ago and it worked well enough for a while but then it stopped working well enough to make any money off of it. Any ways here are some of the results I have gotten with it.

These numbers are coming from the GA lottery Cash 3 evening draw.

On 6-13 089 fell. Using my little system the numbers  I generated from that number were: 102, 324, 540, 768, 966, 744, 522, 300.  

Last night, the 14th 308 was drawn. The 300 combination was off by one number. This seems to be the way with this workout 90% of the time. It seems to me looking at past draws, that about 90% of the time this workout gives you one or two combinations with 2 of the numbers. My problem has been not knowing which set out of the eight sets to work on the most. I thought that maybe if I threw this out into the mix maybe someone could tweak with it and possibly come up with something.  My next post I will explain how to actually do the workout. It may be beneficial to those who don't have any fancy computer programs or computer know how like myself. -Bonnie

Alaska
    United States
    Member #16217
    May 27, 2005
    287 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2005, 8:55 am - IP Logged

ok here's how you do it. First you take the number that fell. In this example 089. Put that at the top of your paper. Then starting with the 0 count down until you get back to the 0. Do the same with the 8 and the 9. When you get done you will have a column that looks like this.

Once you have your column, starting with the 0 at the bottom take your pencil and mark diagonally through the 7 above and the next  7 above. Go back the opposite direction and mark through the 5 above and the 6 above that. Keep marking diagonally back and forth until you get to the top. Do the same thing on the other side starting with the 9 at the bottom. When you are done you will have a whole bunch of cris cosses and if you did it right you will have 4 diamonds, one on top of the other. Now look between the cris crosses starting at the top the numbers should be 102, 324, 546, and 768. Going back up in the opposite direction you will have 966, 744, 522, and 300. I hope this makes sense. And I hope that someone might find it useful. -Bonnie 

BOLT2's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
      Eastern Kentucky
      United States
      Member #1619
      June 5, 2003
      170 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2005, 9:11 am - IP Logged

thank you,i'll give it a try tonight.

bolt2

Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery
        Texas
        United States
        Member #44
        November 15, 2001
        3839 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2005, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing.

The Fairy

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
          Wyncote,Pa
          United States
          Member #3206
          January 3, 2004
          61432 Posts
          Posted: June 15, 2005, 10:38 am - IP Logged

I have a pen and paper method of picking numbers. It is really simple and if others have seen it, I would not be surprized. An old lady gave it to me 7 years ago and it worked well enough for a while but then it stopped working well enough to make any money off of it. Any ways here are some of the results I have gotten with it.

On 6-13 089 fell. Using my little system the numbers  I generated from that number were: 102, 324, 540, 768, 966, 744, 522, 300.  

Last night, the 14th 308 was drawn. The 300 combination was off by one number. This seems to be the way with this workout 90% of the time. It seems to me looking at past draws, that about 90% of the time this workout gives you one or two combinations with 2 of the numbers. My problem has been not knowing which set out of the eight sets to work on the most. I thought that maybe if I threw this out into the mix maybe someone could tweak with it and possibly come up with something.  My next post I will explain how to actually do the workout. It may be beneficial to those who don't have any fancy computer programs or computer know how like myself. -Bonnie

Creative Tweaker"Mystic womyan"

need her findings.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: June 15, 2005, 10:46 am - IP Logged

ok here's how you do it. First you take the number that fell. In this example 089. Put that at the top of your paper. Then starting with the 0 count down until you get back to the 0. Do the same with the 8 and the 9. When you get done you will have a column that looks like this.

Once you have your column, starting with the 0 at the bottom take your pencil and mark diagonally through the 7 above and the next  7 above. Go back the opposite direction and mark through the 5 above and the 6 above that. Keep marking diagonally back and forth until you get to the top. Do the same thing on the other side starting with the 9 at the bottom. When you are done you will have a whole bunch of cris cosses and if you did it right you will have 4 diamonds, one on top of the other. Now look between the cris crosses starting at the top the numbers should be 102, 324, 546, and 768. Going back up in the opposite direction you will have 966, 744, 522, and 300. I hope this makes sense. And I hope that someone might find it useful. -Bonnie 

I would like to see the layout with the marked numbers.. I got lost there..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Wyncote,Pa
              United States
              Member #3206
              January 3, 2004
              61432 Posts
              Posted: June 15, 2005, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Creative Tweaker"Mystic womyan"

need her findings.

Great workout as a filter

Needs companion workouts

Undress ,Bob ,Sandy etc(Mich. Crew)

may assist.Looks good

Wyncote,Pa
                United States
                Member #3206
                January 3, 2004
                61432 Posts
                Posted: June 15, 2005, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Destiny could blend-up something

Neb will devour this.

Extremely workable.

Alaska
                  United States
                  Member #16217
                  May 27, 2005
                  287 Posts
                  Posted: June 15, 2005, 11:31 am - IP Logged
                   1 0
                   2 0 1
                   3 1 2
                   4 2
                   5 3 4
                   6 4 5
                   7 5 6
                   8 6 7
                   9 7 8
                   0 8 9

Ok here is the best I could do as far as showing where the lines would go. Does this make more sense. Look at the second row and follow the white blocks diagonally you will see 102. Go down to the next set of blocks diagonally and you will see 324, 546, 768. then start from the bottom 9 on the left you will see 966, 744, 522, 300. I hope this helps. Unfortunatly I did make a thing with exactly how it would work on my paint program but Mozilla won't let me copy and paste it here. Let me know if there are any other questions. -Bonnie 

Alaska
                    United States
                    Member #16217
                    May 27, 2005
                    287 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2005, 11:35 am - IP Logged

I agree with you Blackapple that it needs a companion work out. Cross referencing this with lottaloot's hot/cold system, we were able to get the midday cash 3 here in GA with only 4 combinations to play. Silly me took it a step farther and still missed it by one. That'll learn me not to over tweak. -Bonnie

Wyncote,Pa
                      United States
                      Member #3206
                      January 3, 2004
                      61432 Posts
                      Posted: June 15, 2005, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Using the 364/092 workout

Ga. Lottery 066,973 & last 089

089  973

973  066

------ -------

062  039

-------

092 Key constant

--------

315 etc  yields these

414    872

636    650   

858    438 ans. 308   

070    216

Your key pairs will be in

red,third digit above or

below. Key digits(3 or 5) 

Note the Important of the line-up

Follow the order given.       

Alaska
                        United States
                        Member #16217
                        May 27, 2005
                        287 Posts
                        Posted: June 15, 2005, 11:46 am - IP Logged

That is eactly what I came up with using lottaloot's system with hot/cold the key digits I got were 3, 6, 8, and 5. This is using yesterday's midday pick 3 from all states. I hope I did it right lottaloot. Any who the two common digits are 5 and 3 on line 5 of my system. I would play all ten 53 combinations if I was pretty confident that they would fall. As it stands now it is a test. -Bonnie

Wyncote,Pa
                          United States
                          Member #3206
                          January 3, 2004
                          61432 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2005, 11:54 am - IP Logged

That is eactly what I came up with using lottaloot's system with hot/cold the key digits I got were 3, 6, 8, and 5. This is using yesterday's midday pick 3 from all states. I hope I did it right lottaloot. Any who the two common digits are 5 and 3 on line 5 of my system. I would play all ten 53 combinations if I was pretty confident that they would fall. As it stands now it is a test. -Bonnie

Do not be discouragement

by a "no show," a miss,You

must expect a  "skip" in performance.

No workout is perfect 100% of the

time.Note the success,if enough consider it.Work around the

"miss day". Figures given on a "miss day" may be figures for tomorrow.

Possible MICH. for 6/15  Day

691      998

813      011

035      233

257      455 

Key digits 1 or 3 

Alaska
                            United States
                            Member #16217
                            May 27, 2005
                            287 Posts
                            Posted: June 15, 2005, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Well it worked yesterday so I guess the only thing to do is keep at it. You never know. -Bonnie

Wyncote,Pa
                              United States
                              Member #3206
                              January 3, 2004
                              61432 Posts
                              Posted: June 15, 2005, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Well it worked yesterday so I guess the only thing to do is keep at it. You never know. -Bonnie

Thank you for posting Atlasshrugged

Will be trialing it.