Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Recommendations??

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Joliesj.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Joliesj's avatar - green fey.png
Houston
United States
Member #16932
June 7, 2005
49 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2005, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I've been looking through this website for about a few weeks now and have had some really good advice. I'm still trying to learn the best way on how to play the lottery, but I still get overwhelmed by all the numbers that are given. My question is, what is the best software, books, method.....on how to get some good numbers or at least try to get some good numbers for someone like me who is still new at the game? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23269 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2005, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

What game(s)?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
      Norfolk , Va
      United States
      Member #4541
      May 2, 2004
      25098 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2005, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Try what alot of folks here did and still do. Read the posts , there is so much info here that you can learn how it works without software, books etc. Also , alot of helpful people here. There are alot of numbers here that folks predict but there are alot of systems also. I learn something new just about everyday reading the posts on here. Just a suggestion.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
        Member #5599
        July 13, 2004
        1185 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2005, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Todd. First of all, which game(s) are you interested in.

Secondly, I think you'll find there is no one answer. Just go with the system that feels right or makes sense to you and develope a deeper understanding from there.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

SirMetro's avatar - center
          East of Atlanta
          United States
          Member #6191
          August 11, 2004
          1389 Posts
          Posted: June 15, 2005, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps one of the coolest features of this site is the tremendous wealth of information available at your finger tips. And as I understand it, some pretty incredible research tools are available to those who elect to become a paid member. And personally, I think a majority of the books available for sale today probably got a good bit of their content from this web site.

As far as books are concerned, my suggestion is to read the suggestions and ideas. Watch how the various folks here do work-outs. Many try really hard to provide you with enough data so that you can do the work-outs on your own. Also, since you indicate your in Houston (am assuming TX and not GA), there are a good number of folks here that watch the TX games and can maybe help offer some insight.

Finally, in regards to the huge quantity of numbers listed. My personal opinion is to find a way to seek out common threads among the numbers. If a multitude of folks seem to keep providing relatively similiar numbers for an upcoming game, who knows, it just might be the one to play. Who knows, you may create a unique method of your own to help select a winning number.

And in closing, set yourself a maximum daily dollar limit of what you are willing to lose and force yourself to stay with it. I am trying really hard to stay within the $5 a game limit myself. For the time being, it works for me and has forced me to do a better job selecting numbers (2 real hits this month so far). Find yourself a system that will work for you, but keep yourself open to review different ways to observe other systems to perhaps improve upon your own system. I am quite sure you could ask 20 people for a system they like and you will most likely get back 20 different systems, each customized to his/her taste or way of thought.

Sir Metro

Joliesj's avatar - green fey.png
            Houston
            United States
            Member #16932
            June 7, 2005
            49 Posts
            Posted: June 15, 2005, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Yes I'm in Houston, Texas. Thanks for the suggestions. I'm sorry I didn't put what games. My husband and I play pick 3 and as of the other day I started playing Cash 5. As for the workouts I'm not "so good" in math, but I'll be sure to start asking about how the workouts work. Thanks again!

I'm so hooked to this website now.