Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

reaching out

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by SirMetro.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
last chance's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
PEACH STATE/ deep south
United States
Member #9037
November 26, 2004
156 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2005, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

I ask you, what number do you play when your mate is on a rampage?  What number do you play when you are in the dog house?  We have been as one for 32 years.  Youngest child is 29.  trouble started memorial day weekend.  (3229)  (329) (322)- oh! she's 52 and I am 51 years young. hers 9/1 mind 12/29 HELP!!  I need HELP!!

FOCUS BEGETS KNOWLEDGE WHICH BEGETS FREEDOM. (I KNOW I CAN!!!)

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
    Charleston
    United States
    Member #1990
    August 5, 2003
    1675 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2005, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Last Chance,

I don't have any numbers; however I will keep you in my prayers for your circumstance to improve drastically with your spouse.

When answers aren't enough, there is ALWAYS Jesus!!!

My heart aches for you, but I know it WILL be alright.

Keep Believing---

Blue Angel

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2005, 12:36 am - IP Logged

I ask you, what number do you play when your mate is on a rampage?  What number do you play when you are in the dog house?  We have been as one for 32 years.  Youngest child is 29.  trouble started memorial day weekend.  (3229)  (329) (322)- oh! she's 52 and I am 51 years young. hers 9/1 mind 12/29 HELP!!  I need HELP!!

with your birth signs.. the two of you are compatible.. so that is a plus..

I am a 9/1 woman.. once married to a 12/27 man.. we were together for 22 years.

One thing I can tell you though.. although not necessarily her fault. but we virgos want things to be perfect all the time..  It is impossible.. but that is how we think..

The rampage will settle down soon. We virgos do not hold grudges like libra's.. so be thankful you married a virgo..

She will soon be back to caring for you in no time..

You didn't mention what put you in the dog house.. but reversing that will get you out quicker..

good luck..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

ga.
        United States
        Member #7829
        October 14, 2004
        614 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2005, 7:20 am - IP Logged

Great advice TnTea.....

Last Chance.......all marraiges go thru hills and valleys,hang in there and try to be understanding...sometimes us women can

be hard to live with....even with ourselves,LOL..... At any rate,numbers are the  least  of your problems.....Hope things get better

soon....Unhappy 

GracieGirl

SirMetro's avatar - center
          East of Atlanta
          United States
          Member #6191
          August 11, 2004
          1389 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2005, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Woman may not hold grudges....but I know I have been in trouble a heck of a lot of times cause my wife had a dream about me doing something bad or whatever and I would be in trouble cause of it...will never understand that concept. Oh, and found out later that a few of my male coworkers have encountered the same or simliar behavior from their better half as well.

Oh well....nuff my rambling for now...better get back to work before I get in trouble again from my better half having a bad dream.

Sir Metro