Welcome Guest
You last visited July 27, 2017, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Blocked message/Todd

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ILlinois
United States
Member #181
April 10, 2002
162 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2005, 1:16 am - IP Logged

Hi Todd and everyone,

Todd

I posted a message here yesterday and it was locked by you.

I don't feel like I broke any rules by just asking a question .

I purposely left out the site name and my intention was just to find out other views on the matter..not to promote anything !

I just feel that big brother just wacked me for no reason at all.

I'm posting this message in the open forum Todd because I feel that people that I've known here from the very first day that you open it may think that  I'm trying to promote something or sell something...........I don't know !!!

Please expand on your reasoning to lock it out ...........For me and any others that may want to ask something.

I'm not one to break any rules !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Lottoways

Lottoways

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23778 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2005, 1:25 am - IP Logged

My public explanation is sufficient, and if you need more detail, you can either read up on the forums, or else PM me specific questions.  I'm simply not willing to get into great detail or allow more detail of that web site to appear on Lottery Post.  I'm going to ask that all Lottery Post members to repect this.  Keep in mind, the more that web site is discussed, the more attention it brings them, so if this thread keeps getting added to, I'll lock this one too.

Again, every bit of information you asked about has already been discussed, so you simply have to look for it.  I am not willing to allow that web site to get more attention than necessary.  If that's not clear, then I've done all I can.

If you want to start and pay for your own web site and allow every Tom, DIck, and Harry to dis you on your own forum, that's your thing, but it's not mine.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!