Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

420 in ohio

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Skony1.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
shelbyjean's avatar - shapes quad_feather.jpg
ohio
United States
Member #3573
February 1, 2004
86 Posts
Posted: June 25, 2005, 10:31 am - IP Logged

can anybody try to answer a question for me?  since we are all over the full moon change and these numbers are doing a number on my mind '' what would you play '' after 420 hit three TIMES STRAIGHT IN ONE WEEK  that is awesome so we already had triple 111 and another 236 combo three times this month  does anyone have a good number to play???/  thank you for any input

Mail For Youfrom shelbyjean

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
    OHIO
    United States
    Member #4164
    March 27, 2004
    14586 Posts
    Posted: June 25, 2005, 11:21 am - IP Logged

can anybody try to answer a question for me?  since we are all over the full moon change and these numbers are doing a number on my mind '' what would you play '' after 420 hit three TIMES STRAIGHT IN ONE WEEK  that is awesome so we already had triple 111 and another 236 combo three times this month  does anyone have a good number to play???/  thank you for any input

Shelbyjean, did you happen to read this........

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Skony1's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
      Streetsboro, Ohio
      United States
      Member #1163
      February 20, 2003
      5981 Posts
      Posted: June 25, 2005, 11:41 am - IP Logged

im playing 344-966-284-840 today.......Skony

Lithia Springs
        United States
        Member #12772
        March 22, 2005
        553 Posts
        Posted: June 25, 2005, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Shelbyjean, if I were you, which I am not.  I would "Double Dare" and play 420, 236, & 111 righhhhhhhht bacccccccccccck.  A kind of,Hiding Behind Computer In-you-face thing.  Now, pray for a blesssssssing, or mirror the 111 = 666, the white lotto balls has no brain, someone at Lotto Post wrote that, "no brain"  they will always repeat.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: June 25, 2005, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

I think double 7's are going to fall... after having the 420 come so much.. Just my opinion.. 

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Lithia Springs
            United States
            Member #12772
            March 22, 2005
            553 Posts
            Posted: June 25, 2005, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Shelbyjean, if I were you, which I am not.  I would "Double Dare" and play 420, 236, & 111 righhhhhhhht bacccccccccccck.  A kind of,Hiding Behind Computer In-you-face thing.  Now, pray for a blesssssssing, or mirror the 111 = 666, the white lotto balls has no brain, someone at Lotto Post wrote that, "no brain"  they will always repeat.

Tntea, did you see Oh's day 362, what positions  are the 7's?  Always go with your gut feelings.

Lithia Springs
              United States
              Member #12772
              March 22, 2005
              553 Posts
              Posted: June 25, 2005, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Tntea, did you see Oh's day 362, what positions  are the 7's?  Always go with your gut feelings.

Tntea, did you see SC's night 024 ( no brain) Please, watch 111, it is coming back again, soooooooooooon. watch!!!!!

Streetsboro, Ohio
                United States
                Member #1163
                February 20, 2003
                5981 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2005, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

i like the 707 combo for tomorrow.........Skony

nassaufinestguy's avatar - cigar
                  nassau,bahamas.
                  Bahamas
                  Member #10537
                  January 16, 2005
                  277 Posts
                  Posted: June 26, 2005, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

this ya ball my friend you know. 420

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #12305
                    March 10, 2005
                    2984 Posts
                    Posted: June 26, 2005, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Shelbyjean:

Maybe being over the moon phase isn't enough.  There's a planetary allignment going on out there... the evening star, maybe Venus, and probably Jupiter.... not half a degree apart.

Poor old numbers might be suffering from the tidal influences or whatnot.

Jack

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #17570
                      June 22, 2005
                      9 Posts
                      Posted: June 27, 2005, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi all....saw the posts about the full moon being over, the repeats of 420/236 and the triple 111's coming.  I wondered if any of you saw the WBNS broadcast on the "first day" triple one's were drawn?  June 17th, midday.  My friends and I called the Lottery Commission and they claimed it was a WBNS broadcast error.  WBNS never even addressed it.  A couple of my friends were playing the triple ones, but not that day.  The Lottery Commission representative said that a lot of calls were received that day in regards to the broadcast and that the numbers that flashed on the screen were "default numbers"  Acccording to this guy, the Lottery Commission draws the number and "faxes" the number to the broadcasting stations in plenty of time for the station to broadcast the middday draw.

Ok, so 111 and 2222 flashed on the screen very quickly and then 458/6926 scrolled across the screen several times.  We, my friends and I, were thinking - do they dare bring 111 after it's been shown?  Impossible!!  After all, the all-seeing LC had communicated the faux-pas and effectively pointed the finger at WBNS.  Two days later...BAM!!  I personally think they pulled 111 as a courtesy.  A gracious apology to those who had played the triples that day - and a "gift", so to speak, for those who hadn't, but witnessed the "defaults" on June 17th.  My friends think I'm paranoid.....

Anyway, I said all that to say/ask:  Could it be the numbers are repeating, locked in some kind of a queer loop, because the quad 2's are up?  The way I do my P4 workout, the 4's are looping, as well.  Any thoughts anyone??

shelbyjean's avatar - shapes quad_feather.jpg
                        ohio
                        United States
                        Member #3573
                        February 1, 2004
                        86 Posts
                        Posted: June 27, 2005, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

hi flame  well my friend was telling me about the triple 111's flashing over the tv myself i didn't see it but this is not the first time that she has seen this happen i know of a couple of other times in the past couple of years or so mere considence? not on your life that is called a dejavu call it what you will but i think there is more here than meets the eye

Mail For Youfrom shelbyjean

Streetsboro, Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #1163
                          February 20, 2003
                          5981 Posts
                          Posted: June 27, 2005, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

im playing 344-966-284-840 today.......Skony

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #17570
                            June 22, 2005
                            9 Posts
                            Posted: June 27, 2005, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

NICE CALL SKONY!!! I HOPE YOU GOT THAT 284 STRAIGHT!!See Ya!

Streetsboro, Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #1163
                              February 20, 2003
                              5981 Posts
                              Posted: June 28, 2005, 6:46 am - IP Logged

Yes Sir