Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dazed and little confused

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 11 years ago by CalifDude.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Chicago
United States
Member #17364
June 17, 2005
24 Posts
Posted: June 27, 2005, 10:25 am - IP Logged

I'm a new member here and have been reading a lot of posts over the last week or so.

One question sticks out in my mind.  What the hell are you talking about?

I've seen a lot of stuff about wheeling and it's parameters. What is wheeling? Could sombody please explain or point me in the direction of an explination?

Chicago
    United States
    Member #17364
    June 17, 2005
    24 Posts
    Posted: June 27, 2005, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Also there's a lot about "lottery systems"

I understand that they are systems and/or software the increase one's chances of winning.

What are some of the systems you are using and how would you rate their effectiveness?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19816 Posts
      Posted: June 27, 2005, 10:31 am - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/wheels

There's a whole section here about wheels and wheeling.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

NemeSys's avatar - Nemesis
        Harrogate
        United Kingdom
        Member #16589
        June 1, 2005
        107 Posts
        Posted: June 27, 2005, 10:44 am - IP Logged

For a single person to compare all the different systems used here would be a formidable task. Perhaps groups of people using the same method on different lotteries could pool their results, posting them on a 'results' thread?

Chicago
          United States
          Member #17364
          June 17, 2005
          24 Posts
          Posted: June 27, 2005, 10:51 am - IP Logged

NemeSys

I'm not asking one person to compare all the different systems. I'd just like to here people's opinions on the systems they have used. I'm trying to form a knowledge base to work with.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19816 Posts
            Posted: June 27, 2005, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Members who share information about their systems usually make predictions and the predictions statistics of all members are complied daily for anyone to compare.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

SirMetro's avatar - center
              East of Atlanta
              United States
              Member #6191
              August 11, 2004
              1389 Posts
              Posted: June 27, 2005, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Perhaps click on FORUM above and then go to the bottom and click on HELP

Then read some of the help topics. That may help to answer a lot of your questions regarding where to look for various issues and how to look up statistics.

Sir Metro

Litebets27's avatar - power
                Maryland
                United States
                Member #10465
                January 14, 2005
                6065 Posts
                Posted: June 27, 2005, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Hello Nanook.

I can tell you that many people use more than one system to come up with their wins. As a new one is posted on the site the members will try them. They may find that one system may or may not work in their particular State. Or that one period of time a system is working but later on you may have to look at another system, especially if your in a State that uses the ball machines and the sets are being changed periodically.

I thing you should ask some of your fellow Chicargoans, which system seems to work for them frequently. I use the tic tac toe method for Illinois but it generates many numbers to pick from and I seldom pick the correct one to post on the prediction site to match your State. Good Luck and hope you have alot of wins in your future.

litebets

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23259 Posts
                  Posted: June 27, 2005, 11:45 am - IP Logged

I Agree!  There are many ways to skin a cat (sorry Jack), and sometimes it involves many methods combined.  Most of all, take your time.  There is no "magic bullet", as so many systems for sale would have you believe.  It takes time to learn, comprehend, and practice — and that's only the time to master one system!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Poway CA (San Diego County)
                    United States
                    Member #3489
                    January 25, 2004
                    14120 Posts
                    Posted: June 27, 2005, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Nanook,

I suggest that you pay attention to the people that are predicting for Illinois and "making money".  In other words, they have won (according to the stats on the Prediction Page) more money than they bet.  To do this the best way, you need to compare the predictions by all of them and see if there are any duplicates in their predictions for that draw.  If so, play those numbers.  You will find that this has tremendous success.  It does take a lot of work and to do it more easily you will need to use Deflate and Inspector tools found here on Lottery Post.

Here are the top Predictors for Illinois:

shawniemoney 380.24% $405 $1,540
                    yolecema 319.23% $260 $830
                    Jorli D 295.62% $548 $1,620
                    lottaloot 270.27% $999 $2,700
                    angelm 257.73% $194 $500
                    Dash 239.13% $414 $990
                    tony007 193.79% $258 $500
                    Atomic Dog 155.17% $290 $450
                    KyMystikal 155.08% $187 $290
                    LuvToWin616 152.94% $510 $780
                    LUCKYCHICK80 134.69% $490 $660
                    MADDOG10 126.00% $2,738 $3,450
                    wpb 122.72% $440 $540
                    retxx 113.72% $510 $580
                    A Winner K 102.08% $480 $490

The last two dollar amounts show how much bet and how much won in the past 30 days.

Good Luck.

United States
                      Member #3489
                      January 25, 2004
                      14120 Posts
                      Posted: June 27, 2005, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Be careful that you don't count duplicates by ONE predictor.  Some people will post one number more than once.  That is where Inspector 3 comes in handy because you can paste their predictions in that tool and then at the bottom click on "Ignore Duplicate Numbers" and also click on "also ignore duplicate box combinations".  That will eliminate the duplicates from that one predictor.  Take that result and paste it into Deflate 3 and do the same for the next predictor.  Make sure you start fresh with Inspector 3.  I just click on Predictions and click on Inspector 3 again so I start with a fresh Inspector 3.  You will need to have two browsers open, of course.  One for the Inspector 3 and one for the Deflate 3 (DON'T restart Deflate 3 or you will lose all your work!).  Once you have all the inputs in Deflate 3, just click on "Deflate Numbers" at the bottom and look at the results.  If you find numbers listed in Tier 2 or above, play those numbers.  Tier 1 numbers are those that were picked only once.

Believe me, this works like a charm.  It is a lot of work and it takes time to do, but I think you will find it is very profitable.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23259 Posts
                        Posted: June 27, 2005, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

CD,

Thanks for that advice, I hope everyone gets a chance to read it!

For those who are unaware, CalifDude educates people to gamble smartly — in blackjack, but the game itself is not important.  What is important is that he has a good eye for long-term effective strategies, and communicates his message to students well.

Nanook, you were looking for some advice on some of the concepts discussed here.  Use the Daily Topics feature , and set the filter to CalifDude to check out his daily posts.  Also check out many of the other long-time predictors with excellent track records.  Personally, I follow Lucky's posts very closely, as he is a very consistent and thoughtful person, and there are many others.

I will not try to create a laundry list of great predictors, because (a) there are so many great ones, and (b) I will inevitably leave someone out who should have been listed!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Chicago
                          United States
                          Member #17364
                          June 17, 2005
                          24 Posts
                          Posted: June 27, 2005, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

WOW!

I'm suprised at the response that I've recieved to my question.

Thank you all very much. I appreciate your helpfullness and hope I can repay it in the future.

I'm looking forward to learning more with each day.

CalifDude,

That advise is awsome, yet simple. I will be testing it (with good anticipation) before I invest money in it.

United States
                            Member #3489
                            January 25, 2004
                            14120 Posts
                            Posted: June 27, 2005, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

WOW!

I'm suprised at the response that I've recieved to my question.

Thank you all very much. I appreciate your helpfullness and hope I can repay it in the future.

I'm looking forward to learning more with each day.

CalifDude,

That advise is awsome, yet simple. I will be testing it (with good anticipation) before I invest money in it.

Yes, test it before investing in it.  Today's Michigan Midday shows the point I was making about eliminating duplicates from the same predictor.  There were 5 predictors that had the winning number, but if you had just done a Deflate on the predictions, then you would have seen that the winning number was in Tier 12.  That is because two predictors (MadDog10 and mjwinsmith) had the winning number more than once.

Play with it and see what works.  Don't eliminate those people that do "all states".  Although that's like using a shotgun to kill a fly, if for some reason a person is doing that all the time and still is a top predictor in your state...why not pay attention to their numbers?  For some reason, no matter how many times I change the way I pick numbers, I seem to hit Delaware Pick 3 and Washington, D.C. Pick 4 a lot.  I know because I get PMs and emails from people that are hitting and making money!  I have even started playing my own numbers in Delaware (Pick 3 Mid and Eve), Washington, D.C. (Pick 4 Mid and Eve) and Michigan (Pick 3 Mid and Eve).  I decided that if other people keep making money playing my numbers, I should do the same thing!  In fact, my wife insisted!!  I showed her the PMs and emails I received and she kept saying "Did we play it?".  I didn't like telling her "No!"!!

Chicago
                              United States
                              Member #17364
                              June 17, 2005
                              24 Posts
                              Posted: June 27, 2005, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

How do you play in a state that's not even close to you?

Seek first to understand