Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Intuition numbers

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
JAP69's avatar - alas
South Carolina
United States
Member #6
November 4, 2001
8790 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2005, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Got to thinkin last night about intuiting numbers by sight from patterns.
I was thinking about a blind person picking numbers. When they use their fingers to go down the list of last drawn numbers in braille they will find the pattern in the raised dots and from that they will intuit the next number pattern in the raised dots.

Does anyone know a blind person who plays the lottery?

MAGA

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: June 28, 2005, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

I dont' personally know any blind people, but I can say this.

Blind people's remaining four senses are greatly concentrated.

That is the physical senses.

I'm wondering if the creative side or the seer side, would also be concentrated.

The side where we all have that gut feeling, and it happens.

Now imagine that feeling being honed, and taken advantage of.

On september the 11th, 2001 about 20 to 30 minutes before the first plane hit the tower,

I was asleep, dreaming about being in a elevated train station, with the station platform

filled to the hilt with people all the way to the edge of this station platform.

I was at the very edge of the platform,feeling like I was going to be accidentally

pushed on to an oncoming train.

I looked over yonder and noticed there was an airport adjacent to the station, and

planes were trying to land but the wind was so rough that they would have to

quickly take off again.

First I was wondering why there was an airport so close to a populated area,

especially right next to a train station.

Secondly I was very very scared of this whole situation, that was happening.

I quickly nudged my way through the crowd and exited.

But before I could exit, I heard a knock on my door and was awakened, from the dream.

My roomate was on the phone, when entering my room, saying to me that I should wake

up and see what just happened, some minutes ago, and that a plane had just crashed

into one of the towers.

I didn't mention that I'm originally from New York.

Right before moving to florida, almost 7 years ago, I worked in a market research company.

I went to those two towers almost everyday. About the same time everyday.

I think I always had a connection with New York, since I was a child.

I tried to make a connection to the train station and the airport, in that dream.

The conclusion was that every train in New York, for the exception of the number 7 train

runs underneath the two towers. Either as a last stop, or to make a connection

going to brooklyn or queens.

So that was freaky, and I know that the dream was so real and nerve shattering,

that even if that event on that day did not occur, I was ready to go to work and tell

everybody about it.

The question you proposed is a great new revelation to me.

It just might be beneficial to know if any blind people have greater intuitiveness.

This might help us to understand the inner receptors of the powerful brain.

There was a case a few years ago with a child who had half of her brain removed.

It took a couple of months, but the remarkable part is that the remaining half,

almost immediately, compensated, in order for her daily functions, movement, speech,

and the likes, to run somewhat smoothly.

The human brain, to be duplicated as a machine, some computer scientist said,

would be the size of the Empire State Building, and would cost one million dollars

a day to run it.

Now that's amazing.

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: June 28, 2005, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

I dont' personally know any blind people, but I can say this.

Blind people's remaining four senses are greatly concentrated.

That is the physical senses.

I'm wondering if the creative side or the seer side, would also be concentrated.

The side where we all have that gut feeling, and it happens.

Now imagine that feeling being honed, and taken advantage of.

On september the 11th, 2001 about 20 to 30 minutes before the first plane hit the tower,

I was asleep, dreaming about being in a elevated train station, with the station platform

filled to the hilt with people all the way to the edge of this station platform.

I was at the very edge of the platform,feeling like I was going to be accidentally

pushed on to an oncoming train.

I looked over yonder and noticed there was an airport adjacent to the station, and

planes were trying to land but the wind was so rough that they would have to

quickly take off again.

First I was wondering why there was an airport so close to a populated area,

especially right next to a train station.

Secondly I was very very scared of this whole situation, that was happening.

I quickly nudged my way through the crowd and exited.

But before I could exit, I heard a knock on my door and was awakened, from the dream.

My roomate was on the phone, when entering my room, saying to me that I should wake

up and see what just happened, some minutes ago, and that a plane had just crashed

into one of the towers.

I didn't mention that I'm originally from New York.

Right before moving to florida, almost 7 years ago, I worked in a market research company.

I went to those two towers almost everyday. About the same time everyday.

I think I always had a connection with New York, since I was a child.

I tried to make a connection to the train station and the airport, in that dream.

The conclusion was that every train in New York, for the exception of the number 7 train

runs underneath the two towers. Either as a last stop, or to make a connection

going to brooklyn or queens.

So that was freaky, and I know that the dream was so real and nerve shattering,

that even if that event on that day did not occur, I was ready to go to work and tell

everybody about it.

The question you proposed is a great new revelation to me.

It just might be beneficial to know if any blind people have greater intuitiveness.

This might help us to understand the inner receptors of the powerful brain.

There was a case a few years ago with a child who had half of her brain removed.

It took a couple of months, but the remarkable part is that the remaining half,

almost immediately, compensated, in order for her daily functions, movement, speech,

and the likes, to run somewhat smoothly.

The human brain, to be duplicated as a machine, some computer scientist said,

would be the size of the Empire State Building, and would cost one million dollars

a day to run it.

Now that's amazing.

Thanks for the reply.

A good point you made on the senses being concentrated. 

MAGA

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: June 28, 2005, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

No problem, we are on the same page.

And that's a good thing.

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #12305
          March 10, 2005
          2984 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2005, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

JAP69:

I'd be interested in knowing more about the blind people facet of things.... I do know that the way a person with vision looks out of his eyes has a great deal to do with intuiting ...... a squint into peripheral vision, focusing on things out on the edge of your vision, then visualizing what you can't see has proven awfully effective for me in a lot of pursuits, including woodsy stuff, blackjack, and a good many other areas.

For example, when you're playing blackjack and trying to make a decision whether to hit, no matter whether the dealer has a 10 or a 6 showing, if you turn your head so you can see the deck out of the corner of your eye, focus on the back of next card, then turn your head further so you can't see  the card, but 'listen', you'll frequently get an indication of one sort or another whether the card will bust you if you hit.  Sometimes it will be a flash of number, sometimes a flash of card, sometimes just a yes/no.  But it works enough of the time to give you an edge, to allow you to hit without having to assume the dealer is going to bust, simply because he's showing a 6.  If you try it and nothing happens, you can always not hit against him.  But when it does happen, I always believe it and usually it pays off.

Not to say the other players won't despise you for passing on a 12 because you 'know' there's a 10 about to smack you.

Jack

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
            Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: July 1, 2005, 6:20 am - IP Logged

Cool